Chapter 3 - Damn, Gabby

Those runs went smooth as fuck tonight

Those runs went smooth as fuck tonight. Guess I get to go home early tonight. Shit if that's the case, let me call Almina's fine ass up and see if she trying to come through. I pulled over across the street from the bodega so I could pick up some condoms.

"Hello?"

"Yo, you trying to come through tonight?"

"Always."

"Alright, well shit. I'm on my way home now so.... What the Fuck!?"

"Spooky?"

"Yo, let me call you back." I hung up the phone and put in back in my pocket. I looked closer. It was two prophets about to rape a girl in the alley behind Pedro's store. Oh hell no! Not on my streets.

I got out the car and walked across the street. "Yo! What the fuck!?" I yelled walking into the alley.

Latrell looked up, "This ain't got shit to do with you Spooky!"

The other prophet stepped my way some. "This Prophet business!"

I shook my head, "Not on Santos streets it ain't!" I pulled my glock from the back of my pants and pointed it at both of them. I cocked it. "Let her go! Now!"

They both stood up and put their hands in the air. 

Latrell shook his head. "Aye, it's all good."

"Get the fuck out of here!"

The other prophet looked down at the girl. "We'll catch that bitch again." They both turned and ran. "Fucking prophets."

I walked over to the girl. "Shit!" It was Gabby. I picked her up and carried her over to my car. I laid her down in the backseat and put one of my shirts over her. I hopped in the driver's seat and looked back at her. "Damn, mami. They fucked you up." I threw my head back. I can't take her home like this. Fuck.

I picked up my phone again. 

"Hey, I'm on my way." 

"Naw, Alina. I got to cancel mamacita. Sorry."

"Aww. Okay. Next time then."

I hung up and drove to the house. I got out quick and sat my seat up. "Yo Santi! Help me real quick."

Santi and Benny ran over to the car. "What's good?"

I pointed to Gabby. "Help me with her."

Benny frowned, "Wait? Isn't that?"

"I didn't ask who she is. Just help me get her in the house."

Santi shrugged his shoulders. "Alright fool."

We got her inside and laid her on my bed. 

Benny looked at her, "What happened?"

"She got jumped by two prophets."

Santi laughed, "Should have let them fuck her up."

I shot him a deadly glare. "They were about to rape her."

Santi straightened up. "Oh."

"Yeah." I went into the kitchen and grabbed a beer from the fridge. "Yo tell everybody to go home."

They nodded. 

"Call me if you need me." Benny said dapping me up as he left. 

I walked back to my room and leaned against the door frame. I stared at Gabby. "You're not as tough as you try to be morenita." I finished my beer and went to lay down on the couch.