Chapter Eighteen - Libra&Virgo

"Ooh, we're just warming up to the fun part, I can feel it!" Aries spoke, rubbing his arms, like he was enveloping the warmness, "And not just because of Scorpio's flames from earlier, because the fun part is just getting started!" he cheered. All my respect for him seemed to have vanished since he just seems purely unstable, I felt my body shiver slightly.

"Now then, that was Sagittarius and Scorpio done!" he spoke, "Who's next you all wonder? Well let me tell you," he began.

"It's..."

I watched everyone look around each other, seeming to locate the next person, yet my eyes remained on Aries, watching his smug and excited face, his emotions had changed so much since we had first began, he's getting more excited. It's pretty weird. 

"Libra!" he suddenly yelled as everyone halted to face him immediately, it's like he had some great control. My gut feeling is telling me not to trust him, which is true I don't, but I can't exactly put myself against him as he knows how to control Aries yet I don't, despite the occurrence with Mollie. 

"Ooh! That's me!" Scarlett cheered, as she confidently strutted her way into the circle. "Ah Libra, also known as the second-hand leader of the zodiac." Aries explained, "They have an extreme amount of intelligence that gives them the power of controlling minds, despite that they can also read people rather easy, so there's no point in even lying to them, they'll see right through it." Aries spoke, tracing around the circle as Scarlett remained standing there with a huge grin on her face. 

"Their symbol is the scales to show the balance between their logic and imagination, and when the Earth is aligned with Venus, which is mostly common along with Mars, a Libra is at their most powerful." Aries explained with a grin, Scarlett rolled her eyes, "Alright, I'm getting bored now can I just change already?" Scarlett questioned impatiently, "I've been waiting for this for the past two hours." 

Aries chuckled, sliding his index finger under his chin, "As you wish, Libra." he spoke with a sinister grin. It kind of felt odd at how he gave up so easy, I shrugged off the weary feeling as my eyes watched Scarlett as she clicked her fingers, seeming rather dramatic but it was quite normal for Scarlett since she was always a confident girl. 

Once she clicked her fingers, the emerald green I saw burning in her eyes when I saw her laying helplessly on the ground glowed throughout her body, the first thing that captured me immediately was her eyes, they where so mesmerising, like a burning candle, my mood dropped knowing the burning candle is yet to burn out, but I have no clue when, and that burden dawned on me. 

Her body was engulfed into a full emerald body suit with the gold boots that wrapped around her legs up to her knees, her hair had a streak of a shimmering gold in it as her masquerade-like mask covered her right eye completely was also the hypnotic gold, and the usual Libra sign was tattooed under her left eye, "And that is the Libra form!" Aries exclaimed, "Isn't it so bright and...positive?" he asked, he seemed hesitant at the word positive. 

"Got to admit I never would've pinned green as the colour for me but this makes me look in a whole new perspective." Scarlett spoke, looking into the shattered mirror at her outfit, "But, remember there's more to your training then how good you look in an outfit." Aries reminded, causing Scarlett to eye roll, "Whatever you say." she simply replied with. 

Aries' crooked smirk expanded the more he explained, "Libra's power is quite verbal, which shouldn't be a problem due to your loud mouth." he explained, causing Scarlett to respond with an eye roll, I pursed my lips trying to not laugh, "You simply have to say 'I command you' with the person's name afterwards then the command you want to give them." he explained, "But don't let your feelings get caught up in the mix, for example, love, romance and so on." Aries explained, "Say, Scarlett, have you felt any romance in your life recently?" he questioned, causing Vivian and I to exchange glances to one an other, Scarlett frowned, "No comment." she answered with, pure spite lurked in her tone.