i. in which she plans a trip

── ❪ 🐻 🍯 ✨ 彡❫

It was the first day of summer and the last one of school. Katherine Beckett threw her purple backpack in the floor and plopped down in the couch without bothering to take out her sneakers. Good thing her mother, Bella, was walking out of the kitchen and glared at her playfully.

" How many times I have to tell you to take off your shoes before throwing yourself in the couch? " the brown haired women said pointing at the teenager with a spatula.

" Sorry mom " Katherine answered before letting out a long yawn, making her mother chuckle and shake her head, the girl proceeded to untie her white sneakers and place them next to her backpack.

" Food is almost done, set the table and wash your hands " Bella informed returning to the kitchen. Katherine walked to the kitchen, getting in tip toes to reach the counter and taking out two plates, she then picked the silverware and settled everything in the table for the two of them. After finishing setting the wooden table she ran to the bathroom and washed her face and hands. The cold water running down her cheeks as a sigh escaped her mouth, she really liked summer but she hated being sweaty.

When she returned the food was served and her mother was pulling her hair in a messy ponytail. She smiled at her mom and sat down at her right and started eating her food.

After having lunch the young girl walk upstairs and threw herself in her bed, she took out her phone and saw she had a message from her sister, Lea, that was living with their father in Atlanta, Georgia. The girls missed each other a lot but they would visit one another in summer or winter break. Lea was older than Katherine and she was a role model to her.

...

LEA !

KATH <3

how was the best day ever!!?!?!?!

mine was good !! im v excited to see u this summer 😊❤

LEA BECKETT I TOLD YOU PLEASE DON'T USE EMOJISSSSS

sorry i luv u

it was really good

thanks for askinggg

jakajsjaj ily 2

anyWAYS

you're coming here, right???

yes i think so

but i don't want to
leave mom here:(

ugh i wish you could bring her 😔

me too :(

i have to go now, bye love u

BYE HONEY 😘😘

...

Bella knocked in her daughter's door as she stepped in the room, Katherine turned around to see her standing there smiling. The girl returned the warm smile and patted her bed gesturing her mom to lay with her, the woman fastly accepted and sat on her daughter's bed.
The teen hugged her mom tightly as she fell asleep, her mother following not longer. The woman was exhausted and the teenager was too.

After what felt like a two hours long nap, they woke up. Katherine asked if she wanted to go with her to Atlanta and she just shaked her head chuckling. Katherine told her about Lea missing her and that maybe she should visit them on winter break. Bella agreed and stood up, saying she needed to do grocery shopping and leaving the house.

AUTHOR NOTES !

hope you liked this chapter, Finn is gonna appear soon! i promise :)

feedback is really appreciated