ii. in which she takes a plane

── ❪ 🐻 🍯 ✨ 彡❫

It was a sunny day, the airport was quiet and a few people were walking with their luggage. Bella was looking at the screen that showed the flights and their respective hours. A female voice announced that the passengers of Katherine's flight had to get ready.

" I think I have to go, mom " Katherine mumbled, placing her hand in her mother's arm. Bella turned around and smiled at her daughter as she enveloped her in a warm hug. They stayed like that for a minute, and then Katherine grabbed her bag and blue backpack.
" Have fun my love " The woman said while patting her daughter's brown hair. The girl nodded and mumbled an 'I will' before dissappearing into some crowd.

...

LEA!

KATH <3

sis

where are u???

ugh nevermind i already saw you

!!

...

Lea ran towards her sister as soon as she saw her appearance in the big crowd of people. It was a really great day in Atlanta, there was a soft breeze that made people feel a lot more comfortable in the cruel summer. Lea enveloped her little sister in a tight hug when she reached her; they had seen each other for New Years but that was six months ago.

" I missed you so much, my little muffin " Lea said as she squeezed her cheeks playfully, making the younger one swat her hand away in a frustrated way.

" Oh my god, you're acting like grandma " she giggled happily, she looked around to see her sisters friend standing with her phones in hand. She felt really nervous around her friends, they were all famous actors and actresses staring in a show called Stranger Things, one of the most successful Netflix's shows.

" I missed you too, bub " she kissed her sister's cheek and smiled sweetly.

" Hi dear, how was your flight? " Millie Bobby Brown asked as she took her big purple bag and threw it over her shoulder, and thing she always did for people, she didn't like that people had to carry her things around. Katherine politely smiled at her.

" It was really good, thank you, and for carrying my things " she adjusted her blue backpack that was resting in her shoulders as the three walked out of the airport and towards Charlie Beckett's car.