Chapter 12 ⚠️

Another day at the agency and I just sorted through paperwork again. This was really starting to get boring. At least in the Port Mafia I got to go out everyday and do something. Even if I wasn't on a mission I could walk around headquarters and bother people. Here there is just the same people everyday all just in one room together.

The most I get to do everyday here is annoy Dazai and talk to Atsushi and Kyoka. Other than that I don't do much here. I sort papers, inform others what was going on in the city. Take on few jobs, there isn't many for me to do. Small jobs Atsushi and Kyoka take most the time.

I just sit there, behind my desk, doing nothing. I leave the agency with papercuts all over my hands and writing written all up my left arm. Its the only way I keep myself busy, not the papercuts but the pen.

I finished sorting the paperwork for today and sat back into my chair. I swayed from side to side. I looked around the room and saw everyone still busy at work... besides Dazai, he was busy annoying Kunikida. I laughed to myself and got up.

I had decided I was going to save Kunikida from Dazai's crackhead self. I walked over there and laid myself down across his lap. "Dazai help me! I'm dying!" I started making overly dramatic sound effects, placing the back of my hand against my forehead and then groaning like I was in pain.

Dazai smiled down at me while I tried to roll off his lap. He grabbed my and laughed so I wouldn't hit the floor or my head on his desk. He laughed at what I was doing and Kunikida noticed I was making a distraction for him to finish up his work.

He way typing fast on his computer and Dazai just laughed at me. "I know what you're doing Nyx." He laughed at me before standing up. My body in his arms. "Yeah, I'm dying." I made a smart remark and Dazai rolled his eyes at me. "No fair! You can roll your eyes at me but I can't roll my eyes at you! Meanie~" I stuck my tongue out.

Dazai laughed at me and carried me over to my desk and set me down ontop of it. "I miss your singing..." he whined a bit. I just shrugged. "I don't." I spoke honestly. Dazai just sighed as he understood why. I pushed him back a bit and jumped off my desk. I was still highly bored.

Time skip til after work

Dazai and I went home. There wasn't anything to do at work anymore and nothing to do around the city. We also had nothing to do around the house so I just layed on the floor infront of Dazai who was sitting on the couch.

"Love me bitch." I spoke outloud. Dazai just looked down at me with a shocked expression on his face. It's rare that I call him a bitch.

He stood up and hovered over me. He picked me up in one arm and threw me over his shoulder again. "Dazai!" I yelled and squirmed. I could feel him laughing slightly. I growled at him before rolling myself over. "Nyx!" He yelled and caught me before I could fall off his shoulder. I just started laughing.

He walked me over to our bedroom and tossed me down on the bed like a sack of potatoes. I couldn't stop laughing. "Oh? You think that's funny... get ready for this!" As those words escaped Dazai's lips he jumped on me and started to tickle me.

I let out a squeal and tried to wiggle my way out his grasp. Finally he stopped, he was above me and I was laying on my back, staring up into his eyes.

We stayed like that for a moment before he finally leaned down and kissed me. Each second the kiss deepened and heated up.

While kissing Dazai moved himself so one of his knees was in between my legs. He grabbed my hands and slowly pinned them down by the sides of my head. I couldn't even protest.

This kiss continued, only breaking apart so we could get some air but soon our lips connected again, each time more passionate and rough.

Dazai took my hands and brought them above my head and pinned them there beneath one of his hands. The other allowed itself to explore my body. Lightly touching the skin under my shirt. Tracing the outline of my figure with his cool, long fingers.

I didn't know how much longer I could take his teasing.

Slowly he sat up, me along with him. Dazai slowly unbuttoned my shirt and pulled it off me, revealing a red bra with black lace covering it and dangling off to my skin below. He smirked at the sight the pulled me close to him.

We switched spots. He leaned against the headboard of the bed and I sat in his lap. Both me and him were glad I wore a skirt today.

Dazai pulled me in for yet another deep kiss. His hands sliding up and down my sides. Tracing the skin on my back slowly until they got to my bra hook.

He pulled away from the kiss and looked at me tenderly. Lust and want filled his eyes. He smirked at me and undid my bra. Letting it fall off my breasts. He took it and tossed it off the bed so some area of the room.

From underneath me I could feel his bulge growing larger by the second. I kissed him then moved my hips ever so slightly to cause small friction on the thing hiding in his pants.

Dazai jumped a bit from the sudden feeling rushing through his body. I giggled a bit but he didn't seem to find it funny. Instantly I was pushed onto my back and he was between my legs.

He slowly unbuttoned his pants and pulled them down to reveal a big tent in his boxers. My eyes widened at this sight us this but soon returned to normal. I just had to be patient.

He leaned down and kissed me yet again. This time his hand making its way to my right breast. Slowly squeezing it and playing with my nipple.

I moaned into the kiss as a wave of pleasure washed through my body. I could feel him smirk against my lips.

Dazai sat up once again, this time pulling down my skirt. My underwear was now out and it's clear it matched my bra. A red base with black lace covering it. Some of the lace hanging off the sides only my outer thighs.

He smirked at the sight of me before bringing his head down to my chest, collecting one of my breasts in his mouth. Playing with my nipple with his tongue.

His hand traced up and down my leg until it landed on a heated area. He kept it there for a second before rubbing me though my panties.

I bit my lip to stop from making noise. Then he stopped, sitting up slightly and pulling down my underwear. I whined at the lack of touch and he just laughed slightly before tossing my underwear somewhere in the room.

Next it was his turn, slowly pulling down his boxer to reveal his hard member. I bit my lip slightly and waited patiently. "You're being such a good girl." Dazai praised me. Heat rose to my cheeks even more than it already was. My face was painted in a bright pink color.

Dazai once again laughed before positioning himself in front of my entrance. He leaned down and kissed me before slowly pushing himself inside me. I quickly wrapped my arms around his back as we began to go at it. Slowly at first.

I was getting impatient and moved my hips to meet with his thrusts. "Fuck." Dazai whispered in my ear as he began to go faster.

The room was filled with moans and the sound of skin slapping.

Finally we both finished and he laid down besides me. He kissed me cheek softly and threw a blanket over our naked bodies. I turned and curled into him for some cuddles.

"Such a good girl." Dazai says to me once again and I only rolled my eyes and slapped his chest playfully. "Shut up." I whispered and berried my face in his chest. Both of us soon drifting off into sleep.

~~~~~~

AH! I'm so sorry if this chapter was bad. I've been wanting to write a chapter like this for awhile but sex scenes aren't really my thing. This was my first time ever writing something like this. I hope it was okay for the most part. Anyways thank you for reading!