AN

You can totally skip this, it is just a bit of clarification in case you're interested :)

Hi friends!

I wrote this book about a year or two ago, but not with the intention of ever putting it on Wattpad. If you are a writer you probably know what I mean, but to put it quickly: writing a book for publishing versus writing a book for Wattpad is very different. Wattpad is usually more of a series (loads of cliffhangers etc), whereas books are usually more similar to a film (a progressing story that gets you from A to B with a few turns in the way).

Either way, this book was collecting dust and I realised upon rereading it the other day how much I love the story and the characters in it, so I still did want to share it with other people. Now the reason why I am writing this author's note is because chapters here on Wattpad are usually (On average, so yes I know there are longer ones and there are shorter ones out there) about 700-1000 words. The chapters for publishing, that I write at least, are about 4000-5000 words. 

So I had to chop it up a bit. I made sure everything still made sense but I wanted to let you guys know beforehand because like I said, this book is structured like a published book rather than Wattpad one. I hope I am making sense. And I shall now stop waffling and let you read it lol, I think this is the longest authors note I have ever written. 

StoriesofElysian