Chapter 13: After lunch

They were at the food court, seeing their other friends, already eating. They bought some food and hung out for some time.

"Hyuck, damn, you bought a lot of things," Taeyong said.

"Yeah, I know, it's Mark's credit card," Haechan said as he ate his food. 

Mark rolled his eyes, continued to shove more fries into his mouth.  Doyoung watched quietly, Taeil laid on Doyoung's shoulder after he was finished with his food. Doyoung's body stiffens at the sudden movement but relaxed after realizing it was just Taeil.

Taeil's face made him look like a cute baby, trying not to doze off. Doyoung noticed Taeil's cute little baby face, making Doyoung go uwu. 

"Anyways, we are going to do more shopping, see you at 6, back here again," Johnny said.

"Yeah, see you!" Jaehyun said, waving as he got up from his seat. 

Jaehyun walked with Taeyong, Ten clinged his arm around his boyfriend, Johnny; and Lucas and Jungwoo were being an awkward couple, even though they are just friends.

Doyoung's group got up, Taeil yawning like a sleepy baby, and they walked into another store, a store with different clothing items. 

"Um, we are going to the bathroom, wait for us," Haechan said, dragging Mark away.

"Alright," Sicheng said, waving at the two.

Later...

Mark came back sweaty looking, but I really didn't bother with it.

"What took you both so long?" Yuta asked.

"Oh, Mark was trying to run away from some beefy guy he accidentally pissed off...," Haechan said, blushing.

"But we weren't you sweaty?" Winwin asked suspiciously. 

"I was hiding away, letting Mark get chased," Haechan said, thinking quickly.

"Yeah, you bastard," Mark said, looking at Haechan pissed.

"Okay...?" Yuta said, with a questionable face, confused if Haechan gave Mark a blow job or Nah.

The 6 continued to go shopping, like usual.

TBC...