Chapter 1

Before we start I like to say a few words.
Firstly, if you don't like the story and/or how MC is portrayed in any kind of hate or insults, then please just close this story and don't read it. I'm not making you read it, if you don't want to, then that's okay, it's your own decision. Insulting a character is like insulting me, because I'm behind not just MC's choices but characters too. So please be careful of your words. It's only fiction, you can imagine how it can be different. Be respectful, then I will be respectful.

Thank you.

══✿═════════ ⋆★⋆ ═════════✿══

       Kindergarten. A place where you didn't enjoy going. Yet you need to, well somehow manage to survival in this place. It wasn't like you didn't try to make friends. You did. Moreover, when they meet your older sister, the friendship between you and them just turns into a fake one. They didn't stay friends with you because of you. No. They started to use you to make themselves closer to your sister. And forget you.

       You didn't hate her. You would never hate her. You just don't understand why. Maybe because of your hair? Eyes? Personality? Body? Or maybe you were just you.

       So you stopped making any friends. Observing all children with plastered smiles and happy aura playing, meanwhile, you sat there alone. Knowing what comes when you find friends.

       When you would sit when children would play. You would think. The difference between you and your sister.

       She is extrovert, you are introvert.

       She is outgoing, you are observant.

       She is brave, you are coward.

       She always has a smile, you have a blank face.

       Everything she does it's perfect, you do something and it's terrible.

       But it still didn't make any sense to you. You were just an innocent child that didn't understand the world. How the world worked. That only intelligence, beautiful and talented people survive in this world.

*

       11 March 2005
Sakura Kindergarten

       The day was incredibly beautiful. No clouds. No rain. Just the sun. It wasn't too hot or cold, perfect. When you woke up, you already felt peaceful and relaxed. You had a feeling. The belief that today will be different. But you weren't sure how and why. However, you weren't complicating. It's really nice to once wake up not having bad thoughts. Refreshing.

Again like each other day, you sat on the swings observing and thinking, yet this time with positive thoughts and instead of having a blank face you had a tiny fresh smile. Something new to you.

       You didn't mind running children, today was a day you just need to forget them. Even for a day. For a moment. They occurred in front of you, yet your mind wasn't on to them.

       Today you thought about the future. Your future. Your parents told you that after you end Kindergarten, you'll go to a new school. Elementary School. You don't know exactly which Elementary School you'll go to, but you knew that you will have to attend it after Kindergarten.

Sitting outside on the swing you only now notice that it's a bit chilly. You weren't surprised, it still was March. Plus you were just sitting and not moving at all to make you warmer. Sighing in defeat you came back inside of the building, which on the front has a beautiful text, "Sakura Kindergarten". You really liked the text, it was peaceful.

       Alone opening the door and going in, of course closing back, so the chilly air wouldn't come inside. Immediately you heard two voices talking; one familiar, second a stranger.

       "I'm really sorry about complications, we made!", the unfamiliar voice said in a rushed and a wee panicked voice. Such a soft. A definite woman.

       "Like I said it's completely okay. We really understand it, so please Miya-san stop blowing here", familiar female voice, [Y/n] immediately knew it was the caretaker of the whole Kindergarten.

"Are you sure it's alright, Akane-san?", unknown voice now more calmly inquired. The woman wasn't sure if it was fair in this delayed time to bring her children, because well it's almost the end of the year.

"Yes", Akane replied with a small chuckle. "And when we do the formalities with paper and such, why don't your children go play with others?"

"Of course!", woman happily let out and you probably think she now is looking at her daughters, sons or daughter and son, you would know in a while. But why thinking about it, when you are sure that no matter what, they won't be even the slightest true friends. They all are fake.

Swiftly not further listing on to the dialogue, you sat close to the heater, technically this is what you came here for. Sitting close to the heater, was now a bliss for you. Coming back from outside where was chilly and now getting warmer. Yes, it is bliss. But it didn't last long, when someone unexpected poked your arm, making a little jump sitting on the chair. You immediately turned around and saw something you could never forget.

"Oh, you finally turned around!"

Those simple words started something new to you.

══✿═════════ ⋆★⋆ ═════════✿══