Chapter 2

══✿═════════ ⋆★⋆ ═════════✿══

Inarizaki High School. A school you supposed to go in the next month. Ah, how much you don't want to go to school, you like having private lessons. You don't need to socialize with anyone or someone with you, and it made a relief to you. But, now? You had to go. All Junior High School you spend on private lessons, and to be honest you didn't know why. Just one day when you were in 6th grade in Elementary School, your parents told you that the whole Jr High School you will be home schooled. And yes, you were when you heard it.

Now, going back to school wasn't for you a pleasure thing. No. It was a bad thing. When you were home schooled you could sleep a bit longer, you didn't need to meet people (teenagers or people around your age), or be always in a uniform (it wasn't that you don't like it, but when you wear clothes the same everyday, it become boring). You just wanted to home schooled, yet you knew it was impossible. You asked your parents why couldn't you continue to be home schooled and a bunch things about that topic and of course their answer is always: "You need to find some friends, because you can't be always alone." There was a thing that you loved being alone. One word you describe the feeling being alone, peaceful. No talkings, no people, no socializing, no thinking about what people will think of you when you do something maybe wrong or good, no judging.

You, being a 15 year old teenager girl knew a lot about world, how it function, which people survives and which people dies. Comparison to your 5 year old time, when you knew nothing about this information was just a innocent child, who in the future had to go trough a lot. You had learn about it in the bad way, because you only learn with your mistakes, not your success.

In the next month which is in one week you have, wait, must attend Inarizaki High School without any contradictions. It was that feeling when you really didn't want to do something but you must. And you personally never liked that feeling. Like you were being forcibly to do stuff you don't like or hate. And must've attending High School was one of those feelings.

*

First April and you could feel it was kind of joke that, maybe your parents would say "April fools! It was a joke you don't need to attend school, you can be still home schooled!". Yeah, it be nice, if it happens, but you knew better. It won't happen.

A while ago your dad, Astuko dropped in front of your new beautiful school. Yay, you are so happy to be here. Yeah, no. Looking around yourself, you saw a lot of teenagers, alone or not alone, with someone else. And you was a group that stood alone, well stood, because you weren't going inside as all of the most likely future students of Inarizaki High School.

Oh no. Just realized everything this is true. You standing in front of the school. You seeing teenagers in your age going inside of the school. You being one of them. Being a real student in a real school. You just wanted to run away, like right now. And you were ready to do it when a voice in your head asked "What about your parents? Do you want them to be disappointed again, because of you?" No. You thought back. You were already a disappointment. Being a more disappointing person? You don't like that.

So with one final breath and tons of thoughts you pushed yourself stomping towards the doors.

══✿═════════ ⋆★⋆ ═════════✿══