Chapter one: The question

My sister is writing this.

Dabi has had a crush on Shigaraki for a long time now. He has always wanted to asked him to be boyfriends by then the question that came out was "What's under the hand one your face?" Or something like " Are you going to cut your hair?". He skrewed up trying to ask him the question. Dabi thought to himself that today was the day he asked correctly. FINALLY.

Dabi had always benn gay. Even as a child. Even though his father never approved of it but he was anyways. The first guy he liked rejected him. HARSHLY. But Dabi had found love again in Shigaraki.

Dabi POV:

I had woken up and knew I had to tell him today that I liked him. I had to. I got up out of bed and got dressed in my normal black outfit that Toga says I should try to wear something else instead of the same thing every day. I told her that and I quote " I love this outfit to wear everyday though" She shrugged and left the room. I had gone to Shigaraki's room about to open the door but I fought that it would be a little weird to ask him out like that so I went into the kitchen to get a head start on breakfast for the morning. Might as well because every one else was asleep.