Chapter thirty: The end (sorry this is a long chapter)

He stood right there in front of the exit. By the looks of it he was not hapThey
Well at least he wasn't happy that they were going to try to escape. Dabi had to think of something fast. But of course he is not smart enough for that.

All he did was get his blue flames ready in his hand. Shigaraki got ready to even kill Endeavor right there on the spot with his gloves off of his hands.

They were ready and so was Endeavor. They were ready to fight to the death.

Dabi ran at Endeavor hitting him in the face with fire. Not long after Endeavor burned Dabi's arms with red flames leaving slight burn marks.

Shigaraki was given time to run out and leave Dabi behind. Only because he could leave Dabi to do it and prove himself worthy of his love.

Dabi had be left there. But he could fight Endeavor. He had already done of before. Dabi then used his left wrist to distract him about to hit him but then he hit him with his right arm. Dabi then ran out of the building leaving it to burn.

He caught up with Shigaraki. Thee were finally going to be together and sealed it with a kiss.

The end. I hoped you enjoyed. There will not be a sequal but just so you know Endeavor died in the building but Hawks escaped with minor injuries.