𝟎𝟎𝟎

POVS
— nezuko / zenitsu / inosuke / etc.
— kimetsu no yaiba / third pov

000.
BLOODLUST
— kimetsu no yaiba.
( graphic word display of gore scenes are implied. )

BLOOD. the whole place was drenched in the color of red, a color he never knew he needed so much. a loud growl rumbled deep within tanjirous throat from instinct. all he felt was the need to eat human flesh and drench in pools of red. " a-aniki..? " tanjirou froze, hearing a small voice croak from a small, broken bloodied body. he turned around slowly, seeing the eyes dim from the youngest sibling.

his fingers were broken, some nails ripped off from his hands. his left leg was twisted horrendously to the back, and his left arm broken as it was scarred with deep gashes. tiny pieces of bones flaked out, some even sticking out of his own skin.

he opened his mouth to speak, but held back to open his mouth. it was..so enticing. saliva dripped from his mouth as his eyes stared wide open at the body. he felt like puking, but then again...hungry. tanjirou took a step forward, his fingers twitching, anticipating to attack.

but...there was this nagging feeling of don't. he took another step forward. and another. and another. reaching his hand out, long sharp nails were outstretched to rip apart bodies. he reached and reached, finally touching the now deceased and cold body. leaning his neck down, he opened his mouth, sharp canine teeth out to bite.

— tbc. + edited.