𝟎𝟎𝟏

POVS
— nezuko / zenitsu / inosuke / etc.
— kimetsu no yaiba / third pov

001
HUNGER.
— kimetsu no yaiba.
( graphic word display of gore scenes are implied. )

THE wind whistled loudly as giyuu rushed through the snowy forest, feeling the cold drops of snow beginning to frost his face. it was strong. the strong scent of blood whizzed in the air as he got closer, the smell beginning to sting and numb his nose. placing his nearly frozen fingers onto the shaft of the blade, he drew it out of the sheath. seeing the small house in front, he began to quicken his pace.

giyuu arrived, stopping at the door. but everything was still as a mouse. his breath hitched as he heard the small scratches coming from inside. he took a step forward. something felt utterly wrong. usually, he had never felt frightened, but something about the house was just... so eerie. he quietly walked in, his eyes seeing the sight of broken tools and items.

everything was stained in the color of red. yet, blood was everywhere, but no bodies. perhaps... maybe they were eaten. " TANJIROU! " a high pitched scream bursted out from behind him. giyuu turned around and ran out the door, his teeth gritted.

there, a female with a flower patterned haori was pinned to the ground by a male, who wore a green and black checkered haori. " how could i not notice that? " he whispered under his breath and leaped at the demon. yet, by a centimeter, he missed the neck. the female had pushed the demon off, sending the demon tumbling into the snow.

— tbc. + edited.