nine (read a/n at top)

just a quick run through of what happened

richie had to stay in LA for another month while bev and stan went back to derry. eddie was kinda sad he didn't meet richie but they kept talking as that month went on. richie's modeling company wants him to move to LA, so he did. now eddie may go visit him :)

———
richie.t
eddie spaghettiiii

eddiek
don't call me that

richie.t
when does your plane leave?

eddiek
in an hour

richie.t
ugh ok

eddiek
i think i should take a nap

richie.t
what if you miss your flight? just sleep on the plane

eddiek
but like
i'm tired now

richie.t
just don't miss your flight

eddiek
i won't
chill

richie.t
ok byeeee

eddiek
byeeee

—————
richie.t
hey

eddie

eds

eddie spaghetti

are you still sleeping?

when the plane lands i'm waiting for you outside

ok

bye

eddiek
plane just landed
i'm nervous and idk why

richie.t
i am too
ah
ok
see you soon

—————

richie sat nervously on one of the benches by baggage claim, waiting for eddie. his palms were sweaty and his legs were shaking.

eddie was the same way. he almost dropped his carry on because of how nervous he was. he grabbed his suitcase, and walked towards the bench.

the second their eyes landed on each other, it was all tears. richie immediately ran to eddie, and hugged him so tightly, eddie doing the same thing back.

stan and beverly slowly walked up to them, softly smiling. richie and eddie weren't letting go of each other any time soon.

"ok i know this is sweet and all, but it's 4:30 in the morning and i'm tired." stan said, yawning after. beverly nodded, also yawning.

richie tightened his grip around eddie's waist. "give me a second." richie said, slowly letting go of eddie's waist. he put his arm around eddie's shoulders, both boys having a smile on there faces.

richie was rolling eddie's suitcase as eddie was holding his carry on bag. eddie got in the back seat of the uber as richie but the suitcase in the back.

as soon as richie got in the car, he immediately wrapped his arms around eddie's waist. stan and bev fell asleep as soon as they got in the car.

richie and eddie had conversation as if they've known each other their whole lives. they had to be a little quiet as there friends are sleeping.

eddie yawned. "how far are we from your apartment?" eddie said, laying his head on richie's shoulder.

"almost there. then we can go to bed." richie replied, chuckling softly. the second they got into the apartment, richie led eddie to his small room and they fell asleep happier than ever that night.