eleven

eddiek

liked by 10,937eddiek feels🥰✨commentsload more comments

liked by 10,937
eddiek feels🥰✨
comments
load more comments

richie.t 💛

loving.reddie omg they're together!!

bev love love love!

reddie i'm so happy😍

richie.t

liked by 46,827richie

liked by 46,827
richie.t 💛✨
comments disabled

—————
richie and eddie were laying bed, just looking at each other with smiles on their faces. they both couldn't have been happier in there lives.

richie realized that the movie that was playing finished, so he sighed and sat up. eddie groaned and grabbed his arm.

"where are you going?" he said, looking up at him. richie laughed at eddie, grabbing another movie CD and playing it.

"don't worry, i'm coming right back. after i get snacks." eddie groaned again, laying his head back on the pillow.

richie walked to the kitchen, raiding the pantry for him and eddie. stan was in the living room, watching tv.

"remember that's for all of us. me and bev have to eat too." richie rolled his eyes.

"yeah, yeah. i know." richie made his way back to his room and plopped down on the bed next to eddie. he immediately wrapped his arms around eddie and played the movie.

"you know, we've been together for how long? and we finally met, yet we haven't kissed yet." richie said, running his fingers through eddie's hair.

eddie sits up, and looks at richie with a very soft smile sitting on his lips. he leaned down very slowly, getting close, but not close enough for richie.

so richie grabbed eddie softly from the back of his neck, and gently placed his lips on the other boys. since richie was still lying down and eddie was sitting up, eddie placed his hands on richie's chest to keep himself up.

eddie slowly pulled away, both of them needing some air. once eddie laid back down, he nuzzled his head into richie's neck hiding the blush forming on his cheeks.

richie laughed at him. they spent the rest of the night laying down, watching movies, and of course kissing.

like all couples do.