Contest Eight (Closed)

Sorry for the delay! Here are the details for contest #8:

It's for inspired2296!

Title: His Light At Stake

Author: inspired2296

Genre: Fantasy/mystery/romance

Story Plot: Rayna thinks herself as the perfect definition of ugly because she is cursed with a burnt scar on her face. Hence, she refuses to seek comfort from anyone and tell her sob story. Moreover, she keeps getting haunted dreams where a dark unknown creature threatens to kill her parents died long ago. How is this possible? At first sight her mate hates her for unknown reasons. But she thinks her ugly appearance made him show hatred. Come and join on her journey to discover the dark secrets hidden from her since birth. Will she be able to fight the unknown without her mate?

Color Scheme: Colors on the theme of fire

Face Claim: A dark creature and loving couple where the girl has hot scars on her face.

Others: If a sword can be added in place of t in "stake" will be much appreciated, but that's not mandatory.

Due Date: Saturday, October 12th (How is it fall already???)

To Submit, comment "Joining", tag 3 friends, and tag me in the comments of your entry chapter please (for some reason I don't receive notifications for tags in the body of a chapter!?!)