The aftermath

I'm back with this story!

TJ's point of view

I sit alone at the swings lost in my thoughts until someone starts to push me cyr- I begin to say his name until I hear a female voice say, "hey boyfriend!" I roll my eyes I hoped it was Cyrus I then say to her, " Jenna we need to break up..." she then gets pissed and says, "I break up with you! You do not break up with me we are done!". She then runs away crying but I don't feel bad for her , "she broke up with me, " anyway right? I began playing my online apps on my phone.

Cyrus and TJ's text conversation TJ's point of view.

I then get a text it's from Cyrus it says, " are you okay I heard what happened why did you punch that guy?"

I reply with a joke hoping it lightens the mood,"come on bad boys are sexy as fuck,"

cyrus says,"I'm seriously worried about you!"

I then text,"awww you're soooo cuuuuute worried about little old me meet me at the park pleaseee

He then texts, "what about class?"

I then texted back, "pleeease Cy..."

He doesn't reply I wait for 10 minutes about to get up and go and then I hear footsteps approaching I turn around its Cyrus I say, "hey Cy!"

I hug him for some reason I just feel like I want to I feel his soft embrace around me his face in my chest he let's go rather quickly he then said, " I told you to stop doing!" he was red "ok, " I say laughing he continues with a serious face and tone then says,"are you ok?"

I joke again,"yeah I mean I don't have an ugly black eye,". He smiles,"I don't care regardless ARE YOU OK?" he then asks,"so what exactly did he say to get you mad?" I look away then say,"huh?" Pretending I didn't hear him I start to walk he follows "why did you do that?" He asked again "hes an ass right?"

"You know that's not a good reason stop joking..." then he stops me by gently pulling my hand back.

He then says pushing it more, "WHAT DID HE SAY TJ KIPPEN?" I say back obviously annoyed,"ya know you're being kinda obnoxious". He replied with,"well you're self-centered!" he gets closer I get upset, "well you're too sensitive!" I get closer he then says," you're too IN-sensitive," then I finally blurted it out, " FINE he was talking about you being a fag and I got mad so I repetitively punched him in his dumb face!" I blush as I didn't want him to know how weak-minded I was during that fight. At that point, I put my hands on my mouth me still being in shocked he slowly takes my hands off my mouth and gazes at me with his brown beautiful eyes that look hazel in the sunlight.

Me still blushing I go to the bench to sit, he sits next to me pretty close but I didn't notice I was too embarrassed I cover my face my elbows on my knees he then says, "thanks..." I slightly take my hands off my face I ask, "for what?" he smiles then says, "for defending me that was sweet even if that guy's nose is broken, " I was obviously surprised, "really?" he then gets closer are lips about to touch then suddenly hear a growl I dust it off and continue getting closer I hear it again "sorry..." Cyrus says he then says, "I'm so sorry I didn't eat breakfast today, " he looks down embarrassed.

Cyrus's point of view

I was embarrassed. He then said, "let's go to the spoon then we can talk more, " we get up I start to get up he then says, "wait!" and holds my hand I noticed that his hand were soft yet bigger than mine and sweaty which I find kinda cute as we walked together we go inside of the spoon he's still holding my hand we are greeted by a waitress she's pretty nice she leads us to a booth I sit in the booth TJ then asked, "what side should I sit on?". I say in a coy tone, "oh um we you can sit next to me, " he smiles like he knows I'm obviously nervous.

"do you guys know what you guys want?" the waitress says TJ already knowing what I want orders.

when she leaves TJ starts staring at me I break the awkwardness well not break it per say but resolve it a bit with some more awkwardness, "are you gay?" I ask he makes a cute confused face then asks, "why?"

"I don't know..." he bites his lip getting closer then whispers, "no," he says in a weird tone he moves back. 

No? Why has he been so flirty? Why do that?

He changes the subject, "so what's your favorite show?" I answer with an uncomfortable tone, "uh have you watched glee?" he says to my surprise, "yeah actually, " we have a really good conversation he's very intelligent he likes to read and he has hair that falls in his face so beautifully.....I mean he was perfect! so why the hell was he not gay?

The waitress came over with some taters and two milkshakes I get strawberry my favorite he gets a vanilla one.

"You have a bit of milkshake on the right side of the mouth, " I laugh he blushes "where?" I ask he demonstrates for me first he goes on the other side of his mouth left so I just get a napkin and start to wipe it I realize how close we are after he's the one to wipe it away I  then notices how sharply he staring at the bottom of my face it must be contagious because I'm staring at his lips also he then gets close I don't stop him he then kisses I kiss him back his lips are so soft and moist then TJ moves back suddenly, "maybe we should stop, " then I whisper, "no, " it's sweet but TJ stops

TJ's point of view

then I hear a familiar voice, "hi guys whats up" Cyrus yells then I look at the back of the head both look forward it's Amber and Andi I get scared, "heyyy, " I say in an awkward tone.