Chapter Nine

It's nov 1, I feel mad closer to my due date . yaaasss , mommy is ready to meet her babies .

When I got home, it was almost 11 p.m. I kicked my heels off at the stairs and stayed down to shower in the downstairs bathroom. Once I was finished, I sprayed my body with just a little perfume, added some deodorant under my hairless arm pits and went upstairs. I peered in Jamaica and I bedroom, and to my surprise she wasn't in there. I frowned and retrieved my phone to call her. I had about 30 missed calls from her though. "Shit."  I mumbled.

I called her 3 times, only for me to reach her voicemail each time. I was getting mad, but didn't have the energy to be staying up waiting on her. I rubbed my temples and got some aspirin along with some water and then i went to sleep.

- Jamaica

"Ayyyy, turn up turn up turn up mami's !" I screamed at the strippers.

Diamonn left me $500 and then left back out and didn't let me know where she was going. What type of shit was that? I was so mad, because she didn't answer my calls. There was no way I was going to sit in that house any longer while she went out and did whatever.

I liked expensive things so ion know where Diamonn head was , i couldn't get much with $500 so , before i came to the strip club, I went and got the $500 dollar bills turned into $20's & $10's. I threw the money at the strippers, as one came up to me and gave me a lap dance. I smiled, placing my hands behind my head. "Ouuuuuu girl, you better work! "

The girl giggled and continued getting down and dirty on me. I put a $20 in her string and grabbed my drink. I squeezed her ass as she got up.

I had about 8 drinks, the more I drank.... the more I thought about Diamonn and how much she's changed. I tried not to think negative, I know Diamonn would never cheat on me or would she?

I quickly shook the though out of my head, standing up to leave. "Diamonn wouldn't cheat on me.. She love's me, she's just working extra hard for us. I love her so much."  I thought to myself.

I staggered a little trying to find the exit of the club, "Wait ma, here. "  It was the girl that gave me the dance. I smiled being polite, "You can keep that, I got a woman at home! Thanks anyway. "

She looked as if her feelings were hurt, but I wasn't about to step out on my lady. She's loyal to me so it's only right if I remain loyal to her. She pulled me from a broke home to living the life of luxury.

That stripper didn't have shit on Diamonn. I got into Diamonn car, since she decided to take mine, and headed home. I looked behind me and saw blue and red lights. I palmed my face, pulling over.

I rolled my window down as the officer approached my car. "Ma'am, are you aware of what the speed limit is?"

I giggled, "66? No no, wait. 60?"

The police officer gave me a look, indicating he didn't find me funny. "Ma'am step out of the car."

"Oh my god, are you serious right now?"

"I'm very serious. "

"How come red, white and blue stand for freedom until you bitch ass cops are behind us?"

The cop roughly slammed me against Di truck, placing my hands behind my back, handcuffing me and shoving me into the back of his car.

I squirmed in the backseat, I was definitely still drunk. "Officer, these handcuffs too damn tight."

He didn't respond, instead he continued driving. "You know, you look like fat Albert except you're fatter." I said, giggling.

"Shut your drunk ass up girl before I charge you for insulting an officer ! " He yelled, pounding on the thing blocking us.