Chapter Twenty

Diamonn attire for this chapter in the multimedia .

Jamaica is also in the multimedia . That particular picture fits for her part of this chapter , her mood ya know .

I had one more day left before I had

to return back to work. I dreaded having to go back there but money had to be made and I'm a go getter.

"Babe? "  Jayce entered our bedroom with a tray with breakfast on it. I smiled, "Aw, what'd you cook for mama ?"  He smiled and chuckled, "Sausage, eggs, grits, waffles and some raisin toast. "  I blushed, watching him place my plate on my lap and my glass of orange juice on the dresser beside me.

"Thank you, baby."  I took a bite of my toast and began eating my eggs and sausage. I melted because of how good it tasted. "Yaass boo, you did that!"  Jayce laughed, going into my closet. He trailed back out with a yellow and black shirt with the skirt to match. I chewed my food amd drunk some of my juice as I watched him.

"I'm glad you enjoying ma. After you finish, shower and get dressed. Meet me downstairs. "  I sat my drink down, "Wait, where we going?"

"Don't ask questions, ma. Just do what daddy say. "  He said, winking at me and closing the bedroom door. I rolled my eyes, giggling at him. I finished my food and did what he told me to. Once I checked myself in the mirror and I was satisfied with my appearance, I grabbed my clutch and my cell phone.

Jayce was sitting on the edge of the couch in an armani shirt and slacks , black stacy Adams shoes and he was rolling a blunt. He looked so sexy to me, but I was wondering why he was dressed in business attire.

"Damn, you look beautiful. Shit fitting! "  Jayce admired my body as he lit his blunt. He inhaled and exhaled, staring at me like he wanted to eat me. I blushed, "Jaycee... " 

He bit his lip, "Come here, ma."  I walked over to him, he placed his arms around my hips. "I want to fuck the shit out of you right now."  I giggled, as he licked my earlobe. He sent chills throughout my body as he sucked on my neck. I moved out of his grasp, letting him finish his blunt. He smacked my ass, putting the Roach into the ashtray.

"You want to drive or you want me to drive?"  I asked, hoping he'd let me drive even though I had no idea where we were going. "I got it shawty. " 

I mentally pouted, following behind him. He locked up the house and opened the door for me to get into his Mercedes. I slid in, shutting the door.

"I want you to enjoy yourself today so I set up an appointment for you to be pampered or whatever y'all girls call it . I paid for it already so enjoy yourself ." i smiled, pampering was exactly what i needed. It's been forever since I catered to myself.

"Where you going though?"

"I got a little business to handle this morning and since you don't want to be my trap girl, you gon be my housewife. " 

I frowned "Um, ion want to be a housewife. I like making my own bands."

"Baby, your job isn't making bands. But, my job is. So, I want to take care of you and our family. "

I sighed , I didn't like the thought of being an housewife. I didn't like for people to take care of me neither."Jayce, no."  Jayce smirked, placing a kiss onto my glossy lips. "This isn't up for debate girl. Now get your fine ass in there." I looked out the window and noticed we were at the spa. I rolled my eyes at Jayce and got out.

"enjoy yourself ma. "  I blew him a kiss and walked inside, feeling my hips sway with every step. I didn't care what he said, I wasn't about to be a housewife. There was just no way.