[16]: Peter-Tingle

2023 London, England
"I actually like it better broken." 

Amaya watched as Peter grabbed a glowing object from inside of one of the drones that were on the ground, and then he grabbed the Tower Bridge sign, and she had no idea what he was trying to do. And then she realized he was holding part of the drone at his side, and then the tower bridge sign as a makeshift shield and she raised an eyebrow.

"You trying to be Uncle Thor and my dad rolled into one?" Amaya asked and Peter shook his head.

"I'll dodge, you take them out," Peter said. Amaya nodded her head as the two of them ran at the drones, which were still programmed to kill them, and the drones started to fire at them. As Peter threw the part of a broken drone he was holding into the air, the other drones all shot at it, and Amaya kept shooting into them with her powers going straight to their circuits and automatically shutting them down.

It caused a loud explosion as it went over the top of the sound wave, and Amaya and Peter took the explosion as their distraction to go through the sound wave and make their way up to Beck who was on a different part of the bridge. Peter came down through the top of the bridge and punched Beck directly in his glass helmet, which shut down the drones, and Amaya stood on the ground as Peter was holding him.

"Your lies are over, Beck," Amaya said.

"This certainly isn't ideal, but I have contingencies. EDITH." He said and then a powerful blast sent Amaya and Peter both flying back to the other side of the bridge, as the two kids started to cough. Amaya and Peter both picked themselves off the ground, getting out the last of their coughs before they looked at Beck.

"Just give us the glasses," Peter said.

Beck reached into his non-Mysterio outfit and pulled out the glasses. "You two want these? Come and get them." He said as six drones lined up on the side of him to protect him. Three on each side. Amaya and Peter both looked at each other and nodded their heads. But then more drones started to come in, and then the tower faded.

Beck was taking them into another illusion.

They were surrounded by green mist and it was completely dark, and both kids took a deep breath. "Come on, Peter tingle," Peter said to himself, while Amaya was trying to search for Beck's mind, and see if she could use that to mentally place where he actually was, but instead of placing him, she could feel something better. She could pick up on the currency of the drones.

Both Amaya and Peter struck at the same time, Peter doing a flip and breaking a drone with his foot, while Amaya shorted one out with her powers. Amaya envisioned the bridge they were standing on, which helped her keep her footing as she and Peter continued to take out the drones that were flying and shooting at them. An explosion went off which sent Amaya down, but then she saw Peter break off a part of a drone and she picked that piece up.

She used the broken piece and stabbed it through another drone, automatically destroying it, and with one hand she used her powers to destroy the drones, and with the other hand, she used the drone piece to stab right through them. After she and Peter both broke another drone, the illusion dropped and they were back on the bridge, with Beck in front of them and he looked worried.

"Why aren't these drones firing?" He asked EDITH. Amaya and Peter didn't pay attention to a response, their only focus was getting those glasses back. But Amaya did hear Beck yell to fire all of the drones, and they did. They were shooting at the young couple like rapid-fire, but Peter was able to dodge and weave while taking them down, and Amaya was able to slow down their shots and hold them off before making them explode in mid-air. Amaya redirected a drone at Beck and it shot him in the abdomen before she moved low to take out another drone that was coming at Peter while he punched through another drone.