~Chapter 15~

*(The grammar/voice-acting of this game though! So cringy!)

"Kraang, is the one known as 'Subject 069' ready for the experimentation?" a single Kraang inquired of one of his own co-workers, walking down a hallway of T.C.R.I.

"Affirmative Kraang." he replied to the first droid, "the subject known as 'Subject 069' is ready for the experimentation to begin."

"And if the ones known as 'the turtles' attempt to interfere with the experimentation on the one known as 'Subject 069'?"

"The ones known as 'the turtles' can do what is known as 'try'."

~*~*~*~*~*~

"Why are we doing this again?" Raphael asked his older blue-masked brother in an unamused tone of voice.

"Yeah, didn't she try to kill us?" Mikey asked, the trauma still lingering a bit in the back of his mind.

"Wait..." Raph then says, "this is about (Y/N) isn't it?!"

"What's given you that idea?!" Leo reacted strongly.

"Well, you did message her Leo..." Donatello pointed out matter-of-factly.

"And you didn't think that she wouldn't try and swoop in to help us out? Good on you Lamenardo. Truly." Raph sarcastically applauded.

"Guys, can you just-" Leo was about to stop his brothers when they reached a single laboratory of T.C.R.I. and stopped.

Before the brothers stood Rebecca, in a comatose-like state, inside of a giant tank. The Kraang droids that were in the room turned towards them and immediately began firing.

~*~*~*~*~*~

"Come on, where are they?" (Y/N) asked herself as she searched the docks for any sort of trace of either Rebecca and the Kraang or her turtle friends.

What (Y/N) was unaware of at that moment, however, were of a few other Kraang droids that were planning an ambush on her. Or of her other 'Siren Sisters' sneaking upon them.

Not until one of them swiftly drowned one of the droids and a whole cataclysmic brawl between both groups began. Being caught in the middle of the chaos, (Y/N) didn't know what she should do.

Should she stay with her 'Sisters' to take down the Kraang? Should she hide till it was safe to search again? Should she run and find help somehow?

Before she could even make up her mind however, a single shot from a Kraang droid took her by surprise. Leaving her to fall into the black abyss of consciousness.

~*~*~*~*~*~

"The one known as 'Subject 070' is doing what is known as 'waking up'." (Y/N) began to faintly hear a few other Kraang droids surrounding her. But why did they sound like they were underwater?

Unless... Oh no... Not NOW!

(Y/N) then felt herself waking up inside of a giant tank, similar to the one that Rebecca was trapped in. But where was she, even?

Attempting to bang on the think glass with her fists, it drew the attention of her new worst enemies.

"The one known as-" one droid tried to say when (Y/N) demanded to be set free and even let out a banshee-like scream. The glass began to crack slightly by the vibrations it caused, with the Kraang to starting to go into a panic.

Pointing their guns at her encasement, (Y/N) suddenly froze. She was now afraid of what exactly they were planning to do with her and Rebecca.

But slowly gathering up her courage, (Y/N) glared at the alien robots before her and demanded of them slowly with gritted teeth, "What do you want with me and Rebecca?"

In a robotic tone, the first droid answered her with, "Kraang want to obtain what is known as 'your DNAs' for Kraang's very important research for what's known as 'your species'."

"Our species?" (Y/N) replied in confusion, Research?! What for?! What are you trying to find from us?!"

"Kraang is hoping to discover what is known as 'mutagen' in 'your DNAs', so Kraang can be able to launch an invasion on the place known as 'here on Earth'."

"Mutagen? Invasion? I still don't understand at all." (Y/N) protested, but the Kraang droid ignored her as it continued on.

"Kraang also hopes to succeed with baiting the ones known as 'the turtles'and to impress and continue to work with the ones known as 'the Foot Clan' and 'the Shredder'."

Hey all my curious owls, Popstar Queen here!

So here's the next chapter for my Leo x Reader Story (hopefully this was a good update, what with my college schedule at the moment!)

Also, will (Y/N) and Rebecca be saved by the turtles again? Will they explain more of these things? Are there other ideas for this story to continue forward? Let me know down in the comments!

Another thing, I'm planning on posting a new one-shot this Wednesday for my Seduce Me The Otome One-Shots book, in case there's anyone who wants to make a request for this fandom.

Anyways, I'll be putting up ~Chapter 16~ as soon as I can on Friday or next week, and we'll see what happens.

And as always, see you all soon, and reading!

;)

&

;p