Chapter 10 - Don't come after me

oK, first of all, I'm sorry if I respond rudely to your comment. School is stressing me out and I'm tired of EvErYtHiNg. Sooo, please dont take it personal or smth??
I'm sooorrryyyyy

Second,, I know all the things I described in previous chapters arent japanese (y'know, when I described the dining room... (i said big table or smth)) I'm too lazy to search stuff up so dEaL wItH iT :)

Third: this chapter this so baaadddddddd jfjdjdkkdjd I'm sorry I kinda did it in a rusH

I'm writing this during class hehehehhh..

--------------------------------------------------

* broccoli villain's pov *

*BANG*

"Woah, you hit it on your first time! You must have some talent inside of you."

"When can I shoot again?"

"Shut up, twice. We're training Deku."

I looked down at the gun I just shot with. My hands were shaking. Why was I so scared? It's not my first time shooting something.

"You okay?"

I looked up to see Toga looking at me with a worried expression on her face. I quickly nodded, hoping she'd look away. Her yellow eyes give me the creeps.

"Let's see how good you are with knives." She said after a while.

Toga gave me 4 small, but sharp knives for me to throw. I gulped. This reminded me of my dad...

"DEKU. Snap out of dream land. We gotta see what you're good at."

Dabi said as he put his hand on my shoulder. I muttered a sorry and got into position.

* explodo dood's pov *

I haven't eaten since that dinner. (you guys read in the previous chapter)
It's been a week since deku went missing. I swear, if I ever find him, I'll tell him how much I love him, how much he means to me. I want him to com- no. I need him to come back.

My parents and I havent talked since what happened (in the previous chapteR)
We barely look eachother in the eye. How can a nerd like him fuck all of us up like this?!
It's probably because we care about him. Gosh, he better not be fucking dead.

If he is, I'll kill him.
(Readers: but then he's already dead.
Bakugo: shut up, or I'll kill YOU
Readers: .... )

I've locked myself up in my room. The whole class didnt have to go to school because of the current situation. I'd have to go back to that hell hole tomorrow. Fuck no. I'm staying home till he's back.

(Shit I just realised I have to study. Oh well... not planning on doing anything with people who are already dead in the future. (History sucks and it's a fact) )

I heard the familiar sound of a bell ringing. TiMe FoR dInNeR

When I opened the door to the dining area, I didnt see my parents anywhere. There was just a bowl of cold soba on the table and a piece of paper with something written on it.

* mitsuki's pov * (oh shiete, didnt see that one coming, did ya?)

Tears were rolling down my cheeks as my husband (I forgot his name hahahh. Someone commented it, but this idiot fOrgOt :D) started the engine of the car.

"Are you sure we should be doing this?"

"You saw how sad Katsuki is. We need to find him. I cant stand seeing my son like this any longer."

"Well, how are you planning on finding him, huh?"

"We can start with going to the police, or checking the places the two of them used to hang out at a lot. I dont really know how to do it, but it's better than doing nothing and seeing Katsuki like that."

I didnt respond. I was too busy thinking were izuku could be. He was right tho, katsuki has been really really sad this week. I've never seen him like this before.

After some time, we made it to the park they've changed out at a lot in the past.
We looked and looked, without finding any kind of sign. After five minutes, we gave up and got back into the car.

"Where do we go now?"

"The police I think."

".. hold on. I think I've heard them talking about a 'secret hangout place' when they were still kids."

"Well, that's cool and all but where could it be?"

"Maybe... OH! I know! Remember when we catched them leaving the house with their backbags? We followed them to a playground not too far away."

"Yeah, I remember. Okay, let's give it a shot."

He quickly started the engine and drove there as quick as the car would let him.

When we got there, we got out and started looking.

"They sat on a bench, behind a tree if I remember correctly."

"Yeah, I think they did."

We eventually found it and looked everywhere near it to find clues or something that could lead us to him. (Is this a detective book or whatever you call it now?)

"Found something?"

"No..."

"Imma check underneath the bench, if I dont find anything, we're going back to the car."

I walked over to the bench, crouches down trying to look if there was anything... and there was.

"I FOUND SOMETHING!!"

I yelled as I rushed back to my shocked husband. It was a piece of folded paper. I unfolded it and we were both shocked.

"Don't come after me."