Chapter One

XX Omega Club. It's known for having Omega's as exotic dancers. Alphas and the occasional Beta come in for the appeal. Basically, Omegas are strippers and the Alphas are the customers.

Midoriya looked into his designated mirror while applying the last bit of make-up for the night. Yet another day here. He thought to himself while sighing.

"What's wrong Deku?" An arm snaked around his neck, locking into place. His high school friend, Uraraka! She also works at the Club. There's no place for Omega's as Heroes. "Nervous for you solo?" She questioned, then kissed his cheek.

"Yeah. It's been awhile since I've had a new one." Midoriya sighed. Dancers have the chance to perform a solo, only if approved by the owner and it was self-made. Meaning it has to be choreographed by the dancer. The male had his chance to strut his stuff and make good money tonight.

A bouncer walked up to the two, "Deku, you got 5 minutes." All bouncers have to be Betas, in case of pheromone emergencies. Generally there is no quarrels between bouncers and dancers.

"Thank you 5." Midoriya smiled while waving the bouncer off. His heart was beating out of his chest. He left his friend to calm down and stretch a bit more before the dance.

The reason he has to have such a job at a place like this is because his mother passed away his last year of high school. He had to man up and find something quick to live off of. Unfortunately, he doesn't think that his mom would approve but he's going to lose their apartment soon.

The greenette heard his name being called from the stage, meaning it was his turn to perform. Midoriya picked a song from a popular American book which is now a movie. 50 Shades of Grey. Song title: The Hills by The Weekend.

"And here's our small, innocent boy! The one and only Deku." The bouncer from earlier announced. He then walked off the stage, turning on the music and dark lights.

I only call you when it's half past five.

Midoriya specializes in strip teasing. Meaning he'll have layers of clothes on, but will slowly keep taking them off until he's only in his undergarments.

The greenette rolled his neck, while caressing himself. He lifted up his shirt slightly, just for the audience to have a peek. The Omega then winked towards his viewers flirtatiously. They don't get to see that much yet.

"We shouldn't be here Bakugo." A red haired Alpha retorted to his blonde Alpha friend. They're Pros, they shouldn't be seen in a place like this.

Bakugo ignored his red haired friend and continued walking to the bar to watch. It's not close enough to get a whiff of the dancers scent, but it's close enough to observe.

Kirishima ordered a drink from the bartender. "What are we here for?" He questioned Bakugo. The blonde hadn't said one word. He flipped his eyes towards the green dancer. "Oh my gosh. His hips just did...." And Kirishima was in a little trance.

"That's what I'm here for." Bakugo kept watching the sexual dance until it was over. The dancer was practically slipping on all the bills from his crowed. Also, he was practically naked.

Midoriya paraded off stage while the employees collected his tips and his clothes. The males walked down the stairs towards the dressing room, only to be attacked by his friend.

"Ohmygosh! That was so amazing!" Uraraka went into the details of his dance moves and how she was sitting on the edge of her seat.

"Deku, you got a dance request." The Beta bouncer walked in with all of the cash from the stage. Neatly separated, just how Midoriya likes it. "Room four" he set down the cash and walked out.

Midoriya ended his conversation with Uraraka, put a new set clothes back on and trotted out towards the bar. The bartender usually gives them a run down of how the guest acts while paying for the dance. Midoriya stopped at the bar entrance waiting for the run down.

Jiro, the bartender leaned over the bar counter, ready to lay it all down for Deku. "So, he tipped in advanced and—" Jiro froze.

"And." Midoriya rolled his hand for her to continue.

"He's filthy stinkin' rich! He's definitely an Alpha." Jiro scooter closer to whisper in Midoriya's ear. "He's also cute as fuck." She covered her mouth, turned around and trotted over to her new bar customer.

Midoriya slowly made his way to room four. He looked through the little peep hole to see a pretty blonde Alpha. He is cute. Why would a cute Alpha want anything to do with an ugly Omega like himself? Also, he seems familiar. The greenette opened the door, whipping around to close the door quickly. He turned his head around, giving the Alpha a beaming smile.

Bakugo's heart skipped a beat. This Omega is too friggen adorable! The Alpha watched as Deku cat walked over to the couch where he was sitting. The blonde didn't care about his body figure, those beautiful green emeralds is what captured him.

Midoriya leaned over the couch, placing his hand on the back. The greenette started to caress the Alpha, trailing his hand all the way down towards the inner thighs. Out onto his knee, pushing it to the side.

The Alpha watched as Deku placed himself inches away from his lap but instead made his way down to the floor. What a fucking tease. Bakugo grinned while leaning forward but, the Omega slightly pushed him back. Making the Alpha sit against the back of the couch.

Midoriya could tell what this customers type was. He wants to touch but he won't. The Alpha is a first timer, he wants to be in control of the dance but he can't. This is his territory, a place where Alpha's can't do what they please.

Bakugo was pushed. This omega... pushed me? An Alpha. He's got balls. The blonde decided to just let Deku have his way. The Omega made his place back onto him, straddling him. Deku was so close he could smell the light vanilla scent, he wanted to go bananas but he can't touch without permission.

Midoriya whispered in the blonde's ear, "Do you want to strip me Alpha?~" After that question, he could smell a light but sweet scent, similar to caramel.

"No. I want to wife you."

"Huh?"

•••

Welcome to the first chapter of Strip Tease! What do you think? Good? Bad? NEEDS SMUT? Soon enough my yaoi children 😉
~Mel