Volume II: Chapter One

Wedding Day

The fates couple decided on a low profile wedding. While it's not traditional to have an actual wedding between Alpha-Omega pairs, they still wanted to do it anyways.

"I finally get to meet the Omega who melted my son's heart!" Mitsuki clenched her jaw towards Bakugo, who didn't say one word to his mother about finding a mate. A cute one too!

"Shut it ya old hag." Bakugo whispered into her ear.

"I-I'm Midoriya Izuku!" He held out his hand shakily. Meeting her made him feel nervous.

"Time to get ready Midoriya~" Uraraka called for him from a side room, that could be used as a dressing room.

"Mkay!" He grinned while admiring his suit in the mirror. Bakugo will definitely tear this off later.

•••
Eight Weeks

Midoriya woke up once again with nausea. He felt like if he'd move an inch, last nights dinner would come out. "Bakugo." He shook the sleeping Alpha. "I think I'm pregnant."

The Alpha looked over at the clock, he groaned at the time. "Baby, do you have to wake me up at three am to tell me that?"

"You're mean." Midoriya sniffled, he hated feeling sick. It gave him anxiety. "I just don't wanna feel disgusting anymore!" He cried, maybe it was partly the hormones fault.

"Come here." He pulled his wife into his chest, kissing him on his pretty little forehead. "No doubt you're pregnant, I did fill you up nicely." A sad attempt to make Midoriya smile.

"Shut up you stupid Alpha." Midoriya playfully hit his chest before easing into Bakugo. His scent made him feel a bit better.

Bakugo sniffed at Midoriya's scent gland, it smelled more sweet than usual. No doubt he was with child, and that made him feel giddy. A beautiful, pregnant wife. He could see it already.

Midoriya scurried across the bed, into the bathroom. He dangled over to toilet, heaving but nothing came out. "Fuck." He muttered before heaving again.

The Alpha wasn't far behind, rubbing Midoriya's back. It was hard watching his wife in such a terrible condition. "Want some ginger tea?" He nuzzled Midoriya's shoulder.

He looked up at the Alpha in tears, "Yes please." Midoriya stopped heaving finally, making his way towards the kitchen.

Bakugo set the cup down in front of the greenette and one cup for himself. Seeing Midoriya heave made his stomach turn. "Is it any good?"

"Yeah." The warm beverage made him feel a bit better. Though he was still nauseous. "So, I'm probably pregnant. W-what should we do now?" He thought back to when he told Bakugo not to use a condom, really this was all his fault.

"Well." He cleared his throat, taking a seat next to Midoriya. "You'll get super fat and hormonal. I'll put up with everything you throw at me and in the end we'll have a beautiful baby." He took another sip of the ginger tea.

Midoriya chuckled. "Yeah. I already feel the hormones. It's not even morning and I've cried twice." He leaned onto the Alpha. "You're not mad at me?"

"Of course not. You're carrying our sweet baby." Bakugo nuzzled Midoriya. "It takes two to tango baby boy."

"Baby...boy?" Midoriya blushed at the sudden nickname. He hid his face inside his palms. What a stupidly romantic nickname. He suddenly felt a yawn kicking in, who knew drinking tea could be so exhausting?

"Let's go back to bed." Bakugo picked his little Omega up, placing him down in their bed gently. "Goodnight baby boy." He whispered while kissing Midoriya's cheek.

That nickname will be the end of him.

•••

Welcome to Volume II, usually I write longer chapters but I wanted to just give you a taste. Till next time my lovelies 👀❤️
~Mel🧡💚