The Plane Ride

Marinette POV

When I arrived at school the next day I saw Alya Adrien Nino Chloe and Pharaoh already there so walk over to them and we head onto the bus

Time skip brought to you by Gabriel's Butterflies

When we get to the airport we get told we would be meeting some royals when we arrive so I was sorta excited I didnt which one I would see but either way their my friends so I dont mind and plus it will be fun for them to expose lila in a way since lila says she know all the royals and are besties with them and since I know that's not true this will be easy for her to get a taste of her own medicine anyways ones we got on the plane we got told our partners and I was sitting with.....

Nathaniel
Okay joking

I was sitting with Adrien me and Adrien had grins on our faces but we also got told Me Adrien Alya Nino Chloe and Pharaoh were all in first class and then Lila started trying to make up a lie that she had a hurt ankle and had to sit down tried asking for my seat the teacher obviously said No and that she could swap with Adrien and she didn't say anything so we headed to first place and the plane took of 30 minutes later all I remember is falling asleep on my pillow not realising I didnt have a pillow and actually fell asleep on Adrien...