Allies and Enemies

Marinette POV

I was in Cattys room with Pharaoh and obviously Catty and Chloe and Adrien I had told Adrien when we were alone anyways we were talking about my Coronation since they were the only ones that knew after we finished talking we headed down stairs when we arrived everyone but Miss.Bustier was glaring I saw Lila with "Scars" and her saying I beat her up "WHAT that's not true MARINETTE  Would Never do that shes innocent she has an Alibi She was with Us all day" Chloe says trying to reason with them "dont Lie Lila has proof" Alya Sneers "Lemme see the proof" Adrien says as Alya hands him the pictures "I took a Photographer class my father's orders anyways this is clearly photoshopped dont believe me that's on you" he says as Mari runs off in tears Adrien Chloe and Pharaoh follow Catty was about to follow but turns around "if you guys were true friends you would believe Marinette someone you've known for years but no you chose to believe a girl you've known for a year and Alya if you were a true Reporter you would have noticed so much for you being her best friend but who am I to say I've been her friend since Child Hood and you took my spot while I couldnt be there so dont come crawling back any of you guys when this comes to bite you in the ass"