Chapter One: Paper and Cardstock

ε>

\ \ \ \ \

Finalizing... and completed! Now to print out the cards. I tapped the keys on they keyboard in the library. They made clicking noises every time I pressed them. The printing in the library at my school isn't the best, but it works well enough, I guess.

I walked over to the librarian and grabbed the offered key to the printing room, where I walked to across the room. I picked up the many papers, only to realize that it was regular paper, and not card stock like I had asked for. At least it's the school library and not a regular one, making copies at a public library are pretty expensive. At school, they're free.

"Excuse me?" I yelled across the library to the librarian, "I needed card stock, do you have any?"

The librarian made a quick nod, and went inside of her office, right next to the book check-out. The green haired librarian walked over to the center of the library- the halfway point- where I met her to grab the card stock.

"Thank you Mrs. Midoriya!" I said excitedly. I went back to the printer and put all of the card stock paper in it. I went back to the computer to repeat the same thing again, which was pretty easy.

"Mrs. Midoriya, how are you doing today?" I asked while pressing the print button, trying to initiate small-talk.

"I'm doing fine Miss Uraraka, how are you?" Mrs. Midoriya seemed eager to hear my answer.

"Pretty good. My parent's business probably needed business cards, in case of.. a client or something. I thought here would be a good place to do that." I didn't have to elaborate and lie, but I did. I guess talking is just something I like to do sometimes.

"Next year, when you'll be in high school, the library is getting more books, I hope more people come here next year. It really brightens my day a bit." Mrs. Midoriya was the school librarian, a really nice lady with a son in another school. I've always wondered why she works here instead of the school with her son, I should ask another time.

"That's great!" I said while heading over to the printer room to collect my copies, which I did, "I should get back to class soon, the bell might ring to go home and all my stuff is there. Have a great day!" I got my copies and waved back at her.

"You too."

I left the library and went back to my classroom, and almost as if on que, the end of day bell rang, and school was over with. I collected my bags and left.

On my way home, I made a detour, as usual. I stopped off at a café to get a muffin to save for later (they put in a cute pink bag with stars!), then I went to another library (as the school one is closed; after school time) for their computers.

I logged into the same computer I always did, using the correct domain. I logged into Havoc, where I could see nothing new.  No new notifications or messages.

I changed my username to a new one, one I thought was kind of nice, I like stars and the floating goes with my quirk. >floatingstars. ('>' is the character in Havoc that signifies that you are a user, and the characters after is your username)

Plus, I pretty much had to change it, it *is* what I wrote for a way of contacting me on the cards.

Then I logged out and went home, chewing the delicious chocolate chip muffin on the way. Ah, scrumptious.

I shoved my cards, that are yet to be made into card, in my bag and went inside my small abode.

|  |  |  |  |