Ch. 2 pt 1

floatingstars:

What's the point in asking a question like that? 

You saw me 

I'm a rookie

KAgiran:

 Still, you haven't answered yet

floating stars:

 and there's no need either

-

What's this dude doing getting in my business? It's so aggrivating. He should see me when I play aggravation, then he'll know I'm a villain. 

I closed out of Havoc and logged out of the computer.

I run my hands through my hair out of annoyance. I need to calm down. There's probably a water fountain at the front desk.

I have so much time to do stuff, but all I can think about is just- man this dude is just so-. 

...

Headache-inducing?

"You look like you're about to explode."

I whipped by head around from where the voice came from.

"I don't mean that in a rude way- I- Sorry. You just look frustrated."

There was a woman standing behind me, hand on my shoulder.

"Yeah- Just.. Schoolwork." I chuckled awkwardly, while the woman visibly winced at my statement.

She nodded and took her hand off of my shoulder and stuck it out instead, "I'm Makoto. Nice to meet you. Can you help me a bit?"

"Uh, sure. I'm Uraraka." I shook her hand. "What do you need?"

Makoto scratched the back of her head, setting the book she had down next to the computer. "I haven't been to Japan in a while, I kinda need help finding the Musutafu PD."

-

I forgot about this story. That's why this is so short.

Idk when next part of this chapter will be up.

Fuck I love Ochaco. And Money.

When I finish the chapter, I'll republish it all as one thing.

have a good day.