The worst night ever, I'm Free?? Ch.7

Scarlet's POV

"I um I-I think I l-like you" he stuttered

he likes me. omg he likes me. ME. I smile at him and it's a full on genuine smile

"I like you too"

all nervousness that had been inhabiting Andy has now disappeared as he grinned ear to ear. I giggled a bit as I stared at him. I soon realized that we were dangerously close to each other.

like nose touching close. once Andy too realized how close we were the atmosphere had changed to serious but it was comfortable.

slowly Andy started leaning into me and I leaned into him until our lips connected. I now this is totally cliche, but I felt fireworks. like we were meant to be together.

it is honestly the best kiss I've ever experienced. when we finally decided that we both needed to come up for air I smiled at him pulling him close to me and whispered into his ear "your a really great kisser".

Andy blushes and looks down he whispers a "thanks" but it was so quiet that you could barley hear it. I barry me face in his neck and cuddle close to him.

he gently warps his arms around me and cuddles into me. he takes a long deep breath in then breaths out and says "you smell amazing" his words came out breathlessly. I giggle and peek up at him.

he has the most shameless smirk on his face which makes me giggle even more. a second or two after Andy's phone started vibrating . he quickly pulls it out and answers it putting it to his ear.

"what is it Jinxx? is everything okay?" he listens for a second. "oh, okay. thanks we'll be there soon" and with that he hung up with Jinxx.

he looks back at me and smiles "he's gone now. we can go back and get Emma" I smile and wrap my arms around his neck. "thanks Andy" I tell him.

I pull away slightly and stare into his blue eyes and giggle. then without warning I dip my head claiming his lips. our lips move slowly and softly with every kiss there was some heaven in it.

our lip shape to each others as if they were meant to be there. we both pull away reluctantly not wanting the moment to end even thought we knew it had to sooner or later.

I take Andy's hand and we start to walk back to the venue. Andy quietly asks "will you go out with me". my face turns a ripe tomato color "y-you wanna go o-on a d-date w-with me?" I ask.