Training and New Friends

Hi low everyone. New part time. Hope you enjoy. I don't own Twilight only my oc's. Bye and enjoy.

Maitilda pov
I was getting ready in my room.

Today the Cullens were training and Carlisle had invited us along. To my surprise Alice and Rose had been pretty insistent that I come with the guard. I was surprised that Rose especially had taken a liking to me but the feeling was mutual. She was pretty cool.

I was finishing up getting ready when my phone rang. I smiled and answered it putting it on speaker.

" Hello Aro."
"Amore. Is everything going well?"
" Very. The Cullens are really kind. I especially like Rose. She's really a kind person." Aro chuckled while I heard Caius growl a little. I laughed.
" Caius. Calm. Please." He sighed and I heard him mutter something.

I finished getting dressed then I grabbed the phone

" Are you all okay?" Aro chuckled and spoke.
" We miss you amore but we understand." I smiled and spoke.
" Where's Marcus?"
" Well......." Just then dad called me to come downstairs.

I went down to see something surprising.
" Marcus!" I went over and lept into his arms. He pulled me close and kissed me.
" Hello amore."
" What are you doing here?" He chuckled and spoke.
" I thought I'd surprise you." Dad smiled then spoke.
"I'm gonna head out for a bit Maiti. I'll see you later."
"Yeah. We're going to the Cullens for a little bit but we shouldn't be long." He nodded his head then left. Marcus pulled me close and spoke.
"Training?"
"Yes. Are you coming?"
"I wouldn't miss spending time with you for anything." I smiled then spoke.
"Oh. I need to call them back." Marcus laughed.
"I imagine they'll understand. Besides I told them I had arrived." Just then Jane came in.
"My queen. We're ready to go." I nodded my head.
"Good." On the way Marcus and I talked.

When we arrived Rose immediately ran over to me. We hugged tightly. Then she backed up when she noticed Marcus there. Carlisle came over.
" Marcus. I wasn't aware you were coming."
" I thought I would surprise Maiti. I hope it's alright that I came also." I saw Carlisle ease up.
" Of course. I don't mind." I threaded my fingers through Marcus' and squeezed his hand. He smiled and kissed my head. We settled down and soon the training began.

I was leaning against Marcus when Rose came over. She sat down next to me after Marcus left to give us some space.
"You look happy." I smiled and spoke.
" I am. I love being around you all but......." Rose smiled and spoke.
" But your mates are everything." I nodded my head. Rose looked at Bella.
"He's never like that with her." I frowned then spoke.
" Perhaps they're not mated after all." Just then Marcus came over to me. I spoke.
" Marcus. Could you do me a favor? Could you check?" He nodded his head and looked. Then he sighed and looked sad.
" You're right amore. They're not." Rose groaned.
" I should have guessed." I chuckled and spoke.
" It's hard to tell. Besides let her believe that she's getting her way." Marcus spoke.
" Maiti is right. This changes things. She'll still need to be turned or killed but if she is turned you all will hold no responsibility towards her." I smiled and leaned against my calmer mate.

Later Marcus and Carlisle were talking with Edward while Rose and Alice were with me. Jasper and Emmett were also as was the guard. Esme came over and sat down next to me.
" You have a wonderful mate." I smiled and spoke.
" Yes. All three of them are amazing. But believe it or not Caius was the one I bonded with first. Then Marcus and Aro." Rose spoke.
" Really?" I nodded my head.
" He has a bad reputation but he can actually be very kind. He's just protective of those he cares about so he comes across as harsh." Jane smiled and put her head in my lap. Felix spoke.
" I don't think he's the only one who has a bad reputation." Jane glared at him and gave him a little zap.
" Jane." I said softly but firmly. She looked away.
" Sorry mother."
" Felix don't tease her."
" Sorry." Jasper spoke.
" You really are like a mother." I smiled and laughed.
" Have to be more often then not." Rose smiled and chuckled. Jane curled into me and relaxed. I smiled and brushed her hair with my fingers.

Later that day I was in my room resting when Marcus came in.

" Are you alright amore?" I smiled and spoke

" I am. Just a little tired." Marcus smiled and came over. He brushed his fingers through my hair.
" Relax amore." I smiled and put my arms around his neck.
" I'm always relaxed when I have you around." Marcus chuckled and kissed me. I smiled and pulled him closer. He chuckled and leaned our forheads together.
" Amore. We shouldn't be doing this right now."
" The guard are out hunting. Dad's not here and Bella is with her boyfriend. So we can do this."
" Vixen. You are a little vixen." I smiled and spoke.
" You love that about me." He laughed and kissed me.
" Indeed I do." I kissed him deeply and he threaded his fingers through my hair. He kissed my neck and I moaned.
" You want this amore we'll do it." I smiled and spoke.
" I need this right now Marcus. Please." He looked at me then put his hands on my hips. Marcus ran his fingers down my side. I giggled and spoke.
" I missed spending time with you alone." Marcus smiled and kissed me.
" I missed it also amore." I smiled and pulled him closer. Marcus smiled and took off his clothing while I took mine off. He got on top of me and we kissed while he entered me.

After a bit we just lay on the bed. I was laying on my side when Marcus just ran his hand up my side.
" Sleep amore. I know you need it." I smiled and nestled into my mate. It didn't take long for sleep to find me.

Okay. Done. Hope you enjoy. Adios amigos. See you soon.