A Battle and Going Home

Hi low everyone. New part time. Hope you enjoy. I don't own Twilight only my oc's. Bye and enjoy.

Maitilda pov
I was getting changed in my room. Today was the day of the battle.

I was finishing up my hair when two arms wrapped around my waist

I was finishing up my hair when two arms wrapped around my waist. I giggled and turned around.
" Marcus." He smiled and kissed me.
" Hello mi amore." I kissed him deeply and pulled back.
" They'll survive this right?" Marcus smiled.
" They will. The Cullens are tougher than most think." I nodded my head with a smile. Marcus put a gentle hand on my cheek.
"You've grown to care for them." I smiled and spoke.
" They're kind."
" But you have a bond with them. You think of them as family." I was shocked.
" I do?" He nodded his head and kissed me softly.
" Let's go. We wouldn't want to be late." I giggled and kissed him deeply.
" No we wouldn't." We kissed then went out.

I saw the Cullens waiting in the field. I went over and Rose hugged me.
" Hey. You made it."
" Yep." She smiled and spoke.
" Thank you for this. I mean I know it's your sister's problem but still."
" I don't mind Rose. Besides. Can't have newborn armies being created left and right." Rose smiled and nodded. Marcus pulled me close and kissed my head. Suddenly he heard something.
" There's more in the woods."
" Do you need to?"
" No. Jane, Felix, Demetri, and Alec are handling it." I sighed with relief.

Once the battle started things were hectic. I used a bit of my powers to help but they didn't need that much help especially when the wolves began helping.

After the fight was over I noticed Carlisle and Esme by a newborn girl. I went over and spoke.
" Hello. What's your name?"
" Bree." I smiled and bent down.
" I'm Maiti. It's nice to meet you." Marcus had come over by now. He looked shocked for a second and I knew that meant he saw something with his gift.
" Marcus?" He merely kept quiet. I knew he would tell me later. I sighed and stood up. I held my hand out for the girl.
" Come on. You'll be safe." Bree nodded and took my hand hiding behind me. Soon the guard came out. Jane glanced at Bree but I spoke.
" Jane. Don't."
" Yes ma'am." I smiled then turned to Carlisle.
"I have to go but it was nice getting to meet you all." He smiled.
" You as well. You can come visit anytime."
" Thank you. Bree. Why don't you come with me sweetie?" She nodded her head and took my hand.

When we made it to the plane I had Demetri and Felix settle Bree in while I went with Marcus to our private room.

I took my jacket off and sat on the bed

I took my jacket off and sat on the bed. Marcus fixed us a drink then came over and handed one to me. I smiled and took it.
" Thank you."
" Of course." He sat down on the bed and spoke.
" The girl. She's already bonded to us."
" How?" Marcus smiled and took my hand.
" She has a powerful mother daughter bond with you. She's also mated to Demetri and Felix." I smiled and spoke.
" Finally." Marcus chuckled and kissed my hand. I giggled and spoke.
" I love you Marcus." He smiled and spoke.
" I love you also my heart." I lay down on the bed and relaxed. Marcus smiled and petted my hair. We stayed like that for a bit before Marcus spoke up.
" Are you alright?"
" I'm fine. She's annoying but she's always been." Marcus chuckled and put his hand on my leg. He moved it up so it rested on my waist.
" Would you like a distraction?" I smiled.
" If you want to distract me I wouldn't be opposed." He laughed and leaned over.
" Well then I'll have to try my best." We kissed deeply and I ended up getting on top of him. I put my hands on his shoulders then took his shirt off. He chuckled and spoke.
" Amore. I'm supposed to be distracting you." I shrugged and grinned.
" Well it works both ways. Besides this is distracting me since you are very distracting." He chuckled and kissed me then he spoke.
" Well then I suppose I don't mind helping you." I rolled my eyes but smiled. He took my shirt off then I began kissing his neck. He put his hands on my waist and rubbed both sides. I hummed in pleasure and spoke.
" Marcus. Please." He chuckled and flipped us over gently. He entered me gently then began moving. It didn't take long for us to reach our climax. I curled into him and relaxed. He chuckled and kissed my head.

Four weeks later
It had been four weeks since I arrived back in Volterra. But something had been wrong. I had been very nauseated lately and felt weak.

I was laying in bed trying to fight the nausea. I closed my eyes and tried not to puke.
" Carino." I felt Aro sit down and rub my back.
"Are you alright amore?" I sighed and opened my eyes weakly.
" Not really. I'm so sick." Aro rubbed my back and spoke.
" Amore. How long has the nausea been going on?"
" A couple of weeks. Why are you.........." I froze.
" Aro. Is it possible?" He spoke.
" I did not think so but there's nothing else it could be." I looked shocked.
" So. I'm actually pregnant?" Aro nodded his head then pulled me close. He put his hands on my stomach. Suddenly he looked shocked.
" Aro?" He spoke.
" I can sense them. I can hear their thoughts." I smiled and spoke.
" Them?" He met my eyes and nodded.
" Five. We have five children amore." I smiled and let happy tears slide down my face. Aro smiled and kissed my forhead then leaned our heads together. Just then the door flew open. Caius came over and pulled me to him. I smiled and buried my face into his chest. Marcus closed the door behind him and came to sit behind me. He brushed my hair with his fingers.
" We'll figure out how to help you carino. Don't worry." I smiled and nodded my head. Caius put a hand on my stomach and I saw him smile softly. I smiled softly and brushed his cheek with my fingers. He looked at me then kissed my forhead. I couldn't believe it. I was going to be able to have children.

Okay. Done. Hope you enjoyed. Adios amigos. See you soon.