{I}The Red Stitches

❌CHAPTER I❌
The Red Stitches

      Tortured screams filled your ears as you were right next door to your father's 'Playroom'.
And yes, he was your dad. He never told you how they met, but one thing's for sure, is she had to be as crazy as him to fall in love with him.
Upset you were, you found him his 'playmate' and never even got a turn to play. On the other hand, you were hungry as hell! And you doubt pops is willing to share.
"Well, time to hunt." You grabbed your mouth mask off of the nightstand and putting it on.
    Exiting the perimeter was an sy job since everyone was busy, well, at least that's what you thought.
"Hey you, where do you think you're going?"
You froze, then you realised that the voice belonged to none other pissed off, carefree Ayato Kirishima.
"Gotta eat, problem?"
"My only problem is how you eat."
"I've stopped, okay? Don't you trust me?" You looked at him with pleading eyes.
"No."    

❌❌❌

   You waited in an alley, in hopes of finding someone.
A shady looking man ran through the alley gleefully, he sat on the floor and emptied the contents from a purse.
Maybe the man was a thief.
You shook your head, they have it really nice, why do they have to steal purses of old ladies?
"I don't think you're giving your kind a good name.."
"Eh!? Who goes there!?"
"Who? More like what.. I do have pity for those of you who have families and are innocent. But ones like you, deserves to die."

   You were about to attack with your (Kagune Type) when it was suddenly blocked. "Don't think you're gonna be eating today, well, at least not on my watch." A bubbly voice spoke, flinging you backwards.
You gritted your teeth under your mouth mask, wondering who the bastard that disturbed you from eating your meal.
   You took a good look at the investigator, he wasn't that bad looking though; he looked about your age, white hair touching his ears and framing his pale face.  Red stitches were etched on his light pink lips, also trailing down his neck, running between his collar bone and also swirling around his forearms and wrists. For an investigator, his apparel was quite off.
He wore a black pants, a wrinkly white shirt that wasn't even tucked in his pants, he didn't even wear a belt. But to hold it up was  multicoloured suspenders and on his feet were red.. bedroom slippers? What the heck?
    As frustrated and hungry you already are, you made no hesitations in attacking him.
The clashing of your Kagune and his Quinque echoed throughout the almost enclosed area.
"Why have that smug grin on your face?"
"Don't know, something about you just, compel me to.."
"Well that 'something' is gonna wipe it off your face!" You rushed up to him and began to attack. After a while of continuously doing so, you became exhausted.

'I'm too weak to continue fighting, if I go on anymore I'll be done for.' You thought, 'As much as I hate missing out on fun, I gotta flee. And fast!'
You jumped back up to the old apartment building and ready to make a run for it.
"Hey!" He called out to you.
You didn't answer, you just perked your ear up to let him know that you're listening.
"Will I see you again?"
"I'm not the one to assume my fate." You left him with those words to ponder on it.
"

Hn," A devilish grin played on his stitched lips. "Interesting.."

❌❌❌