{IV}Day Plans

❌CHAPTER IV❌
Day Plans

    You woke up that morning, still hungry as you struggled to get out of bed. And after preparing and finding the most casual thing you had in the duffle bag you carried. To the bottom of your bag, was a black dress, white buttons ran from the collar right to the hem. The dress had a white Peter Pan collar and two pockets at the hips. "Ugh, this looks like what Dorothy would wear. Just a different colour scheme."
      Before you could put it on, there was a tag and something was written behind it.

~~~
Thought you might need this, thank me later!

-Eto
~~~

"Ugh, that little- she's actually right.." You pulled off the tag and put on the dress.

❌❌❌

    You made your way down the stairs to see Lea playing heavy metal rock music and playing Call of Duty. She glanced back at you and grinned, "Aw, look who has a date."
"A date? No, I'm gonna look for Rize. I can't dress like I usually dress, not in this mission."
"Smart. Good luck!" She turned back to playing her video game.
     Walking through the streets, you tried to pick up her scent. It's really feint and a bit scattered all over the place, but you trusted your instincts and went to the coffee shop that Lea told you about.
As you walked, you felt nervous, nervous that you'll run into that Investigator again. And if you run into him again, especially without your mask, that's trouble.
    You made it to the address, standing before the entrance. Hesitantly, you reached for the handle, pushing it open slightly, hearing a ring of a bell. The atmosphere was calming, welcoming even, ghouls were all over the place, even the staff were ghouls.
    Her scent got a little stronger, but you weren't seeing her at all.
Seeing a girl with bluish purple hair that was tending at the counter, you decided to ask her since Rize was a regular customer.
"Oh, excuse me?"
"Yeah?" She looked up at you, hair framing her face and covering her left eye.
"Have you seen a girl with purple hair, red framed glasses?" You asked, the waitress narrowed her eyes at you.
"

I'm a friend of hers, we knew each other since we're about, ten," you lied, "I got word that she's here, and I have to see her."
"Yeah, she left a while before you came."
'That's why her scent's weakening.'
"Okay, thanks so much."
You shuffled you way to the door, exiting the cafe.
      Messy, white hair and red clips caught your eyes, also your stomach was fighting you. You immediately went back into the cafe.
You sat at a table near the door, ordering a cup of coffee. After drinking your first cup you ordered a few more and waited for the Investigator's scent to fade.
   You left money on the table and walked out, opening the door. To your surprise, your eyes met up with those blood red eyes.You gasped softly, bottling your shock and surprise and holding your head down.
"A shy one, aren't ya?"
He grinned playfully, "Ladies first." He stepped aside.
"T- thank you.." You passed through, walking away.
"Such a gentleman." Shinohara ruffled Juuzou's hair.
"I learnt from the best."
As you walked, you found yourself blushing at how close you were to the crazy boy, 'Oh crap, he saw my face. Well, some of it..' You scolded youself. 'But, it didn't feel wrong to..'

❌❌❌

     You went back to Lea's place, slumping on her beanbag couch as you had a hard time smelling her out. The only thing you smelled was humans, and that aroused your hunger, blocking out everything but that scent.
"She has a horrible eating habit, and her feeding ground is very large. I suggest you go there."
"Yeah, I have some other business to attend to.." You remembered the boy saying to meet him at the alley, to get back your bracelet.
   You took another shower, changed your clothes and redid your hair, before he suspected that you were the girl at the coffee shop.
Pulling up your mask over your mouth, you headed downstairs.
"Goodluck!"
"Yep!" You gave her a small salute before pelting out the door.

❌❌❌

     Juuzou stood on a dumpster, bracing himself against the wall.
"I wonder what she looks like. Telling by her (Eye colour) eyes and (length, texture, colour) hair, I'm sure she's beautiful.." He grinned to himself, fiddling around with the bracelet between his long, slender fingers.
Sensing the atmosphere getting warmer, he looked over to the left, seeing you standing there.
      He jumped off the dumpster, walking toward you. About half a metre stood between the both of you. You noticed that he was quite tall, and very skinny.
"Alright, I came here as you asked now give me that bracelet."
"A-a-ah.." He swayed his index finder three times while spoke.
"One more thing,"
"What?"
"I want to see your face."
"What!?"
"Okay, okay.. give me your name at least."
     You sighed, hoping that what you're about to do won't backfire.
"Promise you won't tell CCG?"
"Stitch my heart, hope to die." He used imaginary needle and thread to stitch his heart.
"It's (Name)."
"Nice name. I'm Juuzou, Juuzou Suzuya."
"Nice to meet you, now can I have my bracelet?"
"Okay." He held out your bracelet in the palm of his stitched hand.
    Hesitantly, you took the bracelet out of his hand, his fingers brushed against your wrist.
"Why does a bracelet mean so much anyway?"
"It's not the bracelet. It's who gave it to me."
"Who did?"
"My mom did." Your answer washed over Juuzou with guilt.
"Your mom, huh?"
"Yeah, died around the time I was born. Didn't know her."
"Never really had one, she's abusive and torturous."
"Well, it's not our fault. So it's better to move on and don't look back." You began to walk away.
"Hey," His voice came out merely as a whisper.
"When will I see you again?" He asked.
You sighed, he obviously was alone. You were, too.
"Tomorrow at this this same time. Don't be late."
"Okay." He smiled, his voice gaining back its bubbliness.