Jeff The Killer

Jeff
---------
As you passed a dumpster you heard shuffling noises. Thinking it was just a cat you carry on walking. However, you stop when you hear a weak voice mumble something inaudible. Turning on your heel you approach the dumpster.
"Hello?"
"GO AWAY!" Screeched a trembling voice.
Figuring it was a child you tried to be reassuring and coax the child out.
"Hey, it's ok. I'm not going to hurt you! Come on now, it's horrid out here, your going to catch you death. Come with me and I'll help you find your parents."
"I don't have any.." The child muttered, whimpering.
You felt sympathetic for the poor child. An orphan and homeless in the storm.
" Hey, don't cry. you can come to my house where it is warm and out of this rain and then I'm sure we can figure something out!" You got no reply.
"Come on, I'll make you a hot chocolate! You like hot chocolate?" You cooed.

A shuffling came from behind the dumpster and a small boy emerged. His eyes where owl-like and a forever cut smile twitched and trembled along with his small frame. You felt even worse now. Maybe he was abused and ran from home- is that why he said he had no parents? Poor thing. Stretching out his small arms he signalled that he wanted to be picked up. Grasping his sides you pull him up and rap him in your coat.

You stood and walked towards your house. This was going to be a long night...

****Extended end****

"I can speak chopanese! Want me to teach you?"
You smiled down at the little boy, who was splashing about in the soapy bath.