Faith

Ever have a feeling something's wrong? That's me today. It's a month since the school starts, the weather is pretty unstable. That's Alberta for you.

I do my morning routine, and walk to the LRT station, that's when it happen, a driver didn't realize there a red light, and I'm crossing the road, then next thing I know, I got hit with full speed.

I think I broke my leg, this thing hurts like a lot.

"Call 911!" Someone's yelling.

People move me to the side of the road, I take my phone out, good thing it's not crash, I dial a number on the phone.

"Hello?"

"Twit, it's me, come to the LRT station, and don't let Mom and Dad know, If Dylan's sleeping, Call one of the purple tri, tell them to come and pick D up later, if he's awake, sent him to the Greyson's or the Young's." I painted, this really hurts, Mom and Dad leave early today, and won't be home until tomorrow, that leave us two in charge. In case you haven't figured out, Yes, I dial Hope's number.

Long after I finish my call, the ambulance comes.

"We need to call your parents." One of the paramedic said.

"They are away right now, but my sister's here." I said, Calculate the time Hope need, she's probably here already.

Speaking of which, Hope walk into the Ambulance, "How's my sis?" She's wearing a backpack.

"Her legs are broken, that's for sure." One of the guy answer her, "We need to bring her to the hospital, she'll need a cast, and probably need a wheelchair." He said to me, "We also need to call your parents, what's your name?"

"Hope," I said, "Hope Annabeth James."

My twin glare at me, but I shot one back.

"And you?"

"Faith, Faith Annabelle James." Hope said, thanks, twin, "I'll call Mom."

I hand her my phone secretly, and Hope dial Mom's number, "Ma? Yeah is Faith, Hope's in a car accident...no, she's alive, but twit got her leg broken....just meet us at the hospital... the one Aunt A's working? Okay, love you too." She hang up the phone, "We'll, Ma and Pa's on the way."

"Where's D?"

"Sleeping, I call the Greyson's."

"What did you tell them?"

"I tell them we're walking to the LRT together, and something happen, so tell them to pick D up." We're on the way to the hospital now. After we arrive, they sent us into a room.

"Twin, you need to help me." I said to her after checking no one's listening, "I got a broken leg, but my school takes me more than an hour to get there, and it's the rush hour, People will keep bumping into me."

She understands what I meant, "But twit, you have auditions..."

"Which is all finished."

"School play...."

"Won't start rehearsals until the second semester, when my legs will be fine."

"Ma And Pa..."

"Let them believe we're each other." I said, "Hope, Please. We are identical twin, even the medical records won't show the difference between us."

"Fine." She groan, "but I don't know your friends."

"Leave that to me, I'll let one of my friends know, she'll help you." I said, "What did you have first semester?"