Chapter 11 Dead or alive

-Emrys
Drago got closer and released hundreds of dragons, our reaction? We released thousands. Toothless and Star commanded the night furys, Stormfly the nadders, Meatlug the gronkles, Hookfang the nightmares, and Barf & Belch the zipplebacks,
Once Drago saw he was losing he started yelling and swinging his staff in circles. Almost on cue, a waterbeast came out. Not a nice gentle one like IceFire. A dark one. Not white and beautiful, grey and dangerous. Once IceFire heard the roar he decided to come out. Pretty soon they were fighting to the death. I was on Star helping command the night furys. I looked down, so many people, so many swords, too much blood. I saw Hiccup making his way through the hordes, heading towards, Drago.
- Hiccup
I need to end this. If Drago is dead then it will be all over. Going through all these people though, it's not so easy. I was zipping past people while they swung their swords aimlessly. One managed to slice my side. That hurt😕. But I kept going I need to get to Drago. Before more people die. Before IceFire gets beat ( if he does ).
I was finally through all the people. there he was. There is Drago.
- Emrys
I was watching in the air so many people dying. I put my head down. It was too hard to watch. As I looked up again all I saw was a net. Coming at me. Coming at Star. As we went down, Odin knows where, Star screeched and the night furys replied. One tryed to come and help us. Lightning, he's a lover not a fighter, he would take any chance to help. We were on the ground I could hear yells and footsteps coming closer. Star had me rapped up in her wings so they couldn't see me. Just then about 10 night furys came to our aid. Lighting had gotten a few to come with and help. They surrounded us. nobody could get through. Some of the men would throw weapons, but it didn't do anything but make them angrier.
I frantically searched my pockets for my dagger. Found it 😏. I started slicing the ropes till we were free. I hopped on Star and we flew up. The others were right underneath us and then all the sudden they started blasting plasma blasts at then. It was pretty cool.
- Hiccup
IceFire is on the brink of losing. Oh gods. Then I saw, Star? She was headed straight to the waterbeasts. She's crazy!! She's gonna get killed!
The dark waterbeast turned, and blasted a stream of icy fire. At that moment IceFire turned and struck. making the dark waterbeast fall. As it went down, it roared. It starting spraying fire all over the place, shooting ice. I saw Star, Emrys. The waterbeasts tail had hit them. They were going down. I hopped on toothless, and flew as fast as he could to them. They hit the ground. Toothless ran to Star. I looked for Emrys. Star and Toothless seemed to be talking to each other. They touched noses. Star opened her wings and there lie Emrys. Was she dead? or alive?