23.

Carina

"Bye. Love you too" I kissed Q and went inside my house. I had to get ready for this dinner and I was actually kind of excited because I missed my mom's cooking and I hadn't seen her in a minute.

Grabbing a few things I got in my car and went over there.

"Well look what the cat drove in" Elisa opened the door. Sarcastically smiling I walked pass her going into the living room where everyone was.

"Teetee" My niece and nephew ran up to me as I bent down knocking me over in the process.

"Okay. Okay" I laughed while they fought over who can hug me first.
"Hi, my babies" I kissed them both. Then stood.
"Hey everybody"

"Hey my ass. Next time my mama say be here at 6 you better be here at 5:30 a.m" Dylan said. Rolling my eyes I sat inbetween Riya and Carter.

"Nigga shut up. I was busy and it's only 6:10"

"Busy huh" Carter said smirking. Eyeing him I opened my arms.

"Give me a hug little brother"

Pulling him into me I tighten my grip.

"Two can play that game" I whispered.

"Y'all weird" Corey said making me laugh.

"Look at my dance" Elisa's daughter Sophia started dancing.

"Hold the hell up. I know damn well you ain't just twerk" Carter said.

"Get the belt" Malai responded.

"Y'all better not hit my baby" My dad came in picking her up.

"Hey, Papi" I smiled at him. Squinting his eyes returned the hi. I knew my mom was gonna tell. I got a family full of rats.

"Come eat y'all"

Standing up I stretched then went into the dining room.

"Rina your butt is huge. What the hell have you been doing lately" My mom said as she moved around setting the table.

"Dick" Riya muttered making me choke. Coughing I cleared my throat.

"Eating and I've been doing a lot of squatting and stuff at work. Maybe that's why"
Shrugging my shoulders I made my plate and sat down.

"How was the trip back home. I never asked" My dad said to the boys.

"It was aight. We saw unc and em. They asked about everyone and he told me to tell you to answer his calls. Why you ain't been answering them?" Dylan said

"What did y'all do down there anyways" My mom changed the subject randomly.

"We just chilled fr. Saw some old heads and family but that's about it" Corey responded this time. They were obviously lying but my parents would never know that. They were down there moving weight. Before we moved here Dylan was a hothead, I mean he still is but he definitely was worst before. He was in and out of jail, always fighting, and then some. Although we moved out of the hood and into a better neighborhood he and Corey always found there way back over there.

Corey was a little different. Corey was in the streets as well but he was cool with it. He wasn't as much of a hothead like Dylan and he was really chill until you pushed him so there's that.

Carter is just a goofball who got involved with their shenanigans because he was the youngest after us girls and wasn't tryna hang with us so he forced himself into their operation.