111.

Hey! Loving the energy in the last couple of chapters. Y'all going the hell in. I'm scared to finish the book lol

Excuse mistakes...

Enjoy guys
Thanks for still sticking here with me

Carina

"Ready" I called in a howling tone feeling a small ache in my back.

Today was one of those damn days again.

Coming to the room Quin swiped his pink tongue across his roll-up.

"C'mon" He finished then put the finished blunts in his nightstand.

Taking my hand he helped me walk out the door. It was a little over a week later and we had our appointment with the realtor. We could have had it earlier but with Quincy trying to build his studio, me assisting Malai with the baby shower and gender reveal it was all too much. Very stressful at least for me. I just wanted to sleep all evening.

We finally got a few days to do what we needed to do and this was one of them. Last week we had settled on two different houses to choose from after discovering Malai got the gender from Dr. Alex.

Bucket list check...

The man?... Check.
The ring?... Check.
The baby?... Check.
The gender reveal?... Check.

Now we needed a place to call home.

I was loving how my dreams were coming true.

After helping me into the car I left the door open waiting for him to get in. He was strolling on his phone so I beeped his horn.

Glancing up he put his phone away grabbing the door.

"Why you got my door still open? An' why you beepin' my horn?" He questioned as he settled in his seat.

"I need you to cut the car and the air on. Thank you" I rubbed my heavy belly taking a deep breath.

"Being pregnant that bad?" He questioned doing as I requested.

"No, not really I'm just always hot. Sometimes things hit me hard like today. Do my feet still look swollen?" I asked since I couldn't see still.

"Not really" His head shifted over to check.
"You sure you wanna do this baybeh you look stressed" He licked his plumped lips turning the air vents to me.

"Yeah, I don't want to keep pushing it off. We need to be in the house and settle before the baby comes" I grabbed my seatbelt. "I have it all planned out this is next"

"Aight" He put the car in drive and proceeded to pull off. "Just tell me where to go"

As we drove I listened to the music coming through the speakers.
"You've been listening to a lot of rap these days. You don't get tired of it?" I raised a question.

Unplugging his aux he handed it to me.
"Sorry" I took it out his hand.

I glanced at him as he focused on the road rubbing his chin. Recently he had been spaced out a lot more than usual. It was weird but every time I questioned him about it he said it was nothing and he was fine. I didn't want another repeat of being pushy and him being upset with me so I left it as is.

Although I was dying to know what was up.

I just wished he'd talk to me. It was bothersome that he couldn't confide in me but felt the want to propose to me.