Travel Day

Georgia laughed as she watched the guys dart back and forth grabbing things they wanted for the trip. They had shut down the small part of the airport to the public to keep the guys safe. She and Harry sat sipping hot tea and laughing as the guys tripped over themselves.

"Careful, guys!" She called when Louis and Liam collided changing stores. She had grabbed some new novels for she and Harry and their favorite coconut water then sat to wait. She looked at her watch and winced at the time. "Alright, guys. Time to get on the jet. Pay for what you have and let's move." The guys all called out letting her know they heard her.

Harry stood and offered his arm to her. She grinned and batted her eyelashes. "Mr. Styles, you certainly know how to charm a lady." She took his arm and stood. "What lady? I only see you." He teased in his gravely voice. She gasped and slapped his belly playfully. "You're so mean to me!" She whined jokingly.

He laughed and put his arm around her neck, pulling her in to kiss her head. They waited near the exit to the tarmac for the others. Niall was there first, to no one's surprise. Louis came running up moments later with a few bags. Liam was, of course, last and laden down with bags of goodies. "You ok there, Li?" She asked smiling.

He happily nodded with a licorice hanging out of his mouth. Georgia looked over to the head of security, Paul, and waited for the all clear to get on the tarmac. She adored Paul. He had taken care of the guys so long it was second nature. She knew he enjoyed the bit of free time he got now that she kept the guys out of trouble as much as she could.

The difficult part though, was that what others would consider normal behavior for their ages could be trouble when under the microscope of fans. Harry had dated a few stars before her and was always let down when they just wanted the career boost.

When they all got onboard they sighed in relief as they all found a section of the plane to claim. After they settled in, Georgia across from Harry and the others scattered, the Captain came out and spoke. Going over the general rules and the flight plane before heading back into the cockpit.

The attendant came around and asked if they needed anything before lift off. Everyone was still munching on their goodies though. She sent a quick message to her dad that they were about to take off and she would call him when they landed.

It's a terrible feeling to be bored as soon as you hit 30,000 feet for a 15 hour flight. "I'm bored." She said with a laugh. "Me too." "Same." Came from the guys. Georgia looked around and spotted travel size bottles of vodka. "That will work." Harry raises an eyebrow and watched as she gathered the small glass bottles from the trolley.

"Alright, gentlemen, wanna play a game?" She said with a sinister smirk. They decided to play a real version of the game that was usually forced on them, never have I ever. They knew so much about each other they could easily call bullshit.

The game went something like this:

"Never have I ever slept with someone on the first date." -Niall
The group groaned at the 'innocent' one. All but him asking a drink.

"Never have I ever dated someone over 10 years older." -Georgia
That got her dirty looks from Liam and Louis and a shot each.

"Never have I ever broken a bone." -Harry
Everyone but Harry cursed and took a shot. "I don't know how mr. Clumsy is the one to Never have." Georgia said bewildered.

"Never have I ever gotten a tattoo." - Louis
The guys except Harry were surprised when Georgia took the shot. "You have a tattoo?!" Louis said looking as if he had missed it. Georgia just smirked and winked. "Won't be seeing it, luv."

By this point they were all pretty drunk. Deciding to call the game a draw they all stumbled to a couch to have the deep sleep of stupid choices. Georgia woke up almost 8 hours later to find the guys still asleep and she half laying on Harry. She considered staying where she was but knew they guys would need some tending to.

The view when she stood up was too good to miss.

The motion puts him right to sleep

The motion puts him right to sleep. #HesGonnaKillMe
#SleepyHarry

She went to the attendant, thank goodness for the Morgan genes that didn't let you get hungover. Getting aspirin and water for each guy she went around and woke them up handing each a set. When they were more human they decided to have some dinner, who knows what time it was anymore with the changes.

She knew Harry had seen the post when she heard, "Really?", come from him. She ducked her head laughing. "What?" She tried to ask innocently, the laughing may have given her away. He huffed and smiled slightly. "Do I need to take your phone when I sleep?" He asked trying to be serious. She quickly shook her head laughing.

"No, sir." She said with a wink. She loved how quickly his eyes went dark. "Oh my God, can you two shut up?! Some of us are dying ya lucky bastards." Louis whined. She raised her brow as Harry asking if he wanted a truce. 'Later' he mouthed back sending a shiver down her back she tried to hide. From his smug look she didn't hide it well.

"Alright, scary movies for the last few hours?" She asked after they had a nice greasy meal to help the hungover. The plane had a flatscreen that was preloaded with most movies. So, that's what they did. For the next few hours yells at bad plots and screams when they tortured each other filled the plane.

All in all not a bad trip.