New evil devil place

( King dice pov )

me and devil come back for revenge, but so far. no luck. But I haerd there was a casino, it was ruined by a human girl. But she can change her forms.  Maybe she could sue her, I told the devil about my plan. " I see dice, well lets go. I've always wondered about the place. " so we looked over and over, we saw a few new folks in town. I walked to one " hello there folks, can you tell me about the casino and where it could be? " one person nodded " yeah, its right up there. Its called ' evil cup devil dice ' " hm, not a bad name " great thank you, " with that, I walked back to Devil, " ok. It up there and it calls' evil cup devil dice ' " he nodded " hm, not a bad name " we walked north, there we saw a huge, wide, ( bigger and wider than our's ) than we saw evil cuphaed and mugman get kicked out, No really like they literally kicked! them out. evil cuphaed got up and yelled " YOUR GONNA REGRET THAT MS.LILLY!! " I walked up to them " hello boys " they looked at me with surprised faces. Evil mugman jumped up and hugged me. " hello to you too, "the devil said I looked at evil cuphaed " hey, cup. Whos this ' Ms.Lilly? ' " I asked " this the oner " we've tried asking her for a job, but she said we're too evil. She needs people that are evil but can stay chill and be good " cup ( evil cup haed ) crossed his arms looked away putting " hm, maybe we can try, " Devil said " try is a keyword, " mug ( evil mugman ) said  " she plays odd games, and she cheats! she gives you this game ' golf ' you have to get the lowest score to win, she'll give herself to the lowest cards and gives you the big cards. You want to play something eals, she says you must drink with her or play another game. We've tried almost everything. We even got drunk! but she still didn't hear us. " Mug said " yeah, thats not fair! " cup yelled in anger. " let us talk to her, maybe when she sees us she'll turn a leaf," I said " boys, com with us "  we walked up to the place, up close it was better. 

the doors.

the doors:

the doors:

I knocked, a big gorilla opened the door

I knocked, a big gorilla opened the door. Looked at us " king dice, devil, and the cup brats. What are you doing here? " he asked " your boss was kicking out our oc-workers " we haerd laughing, even the gorilla was laughing " what's so funny? " we asked " these good-for-nothing brats are working for you? you were beaten by thier Dubblegangers. You think we'd- " " hold it here there pipe " the gorilla shut up and looked down " yes Ms.Ann. " " good now, let them in " " yes Ms.Ann "