Introduction

Beetlejuice was gone. Lydia Deetz had been sure she had banished the demon to the darkest depths of hell.....or whatever the afterlife was like for him. But something happened. She was celebrating passing the math test(she was proud of that A, as she didnt expect to get good grades. It wasnt that she wanst smart, but ever since her mother passed, school had been the least for her problems). In the middle of a cerse, in an all-too-familiar cloud of dust, she saw him. His ragged green hair, messy ripped and torn pinstripe jacket and all. She looked around, trying to avoid the demon noticing her presence. Her surroundings now different. A theatere, it looked like... There were several other people in the room; Barbara, Adam, and someone she didnt recognize.

"W-what is happening!?" Barbara asked franically. Beetlejuice looked equally confused(surprisingly), as the couple inched away from him. Adam held his wife's hands, shushing her kindly while looking around to see where they were.

"Hello all!" The unnamed person greeted them, and all of them went silent. "I know you're confused, but-" They gave a pointed glance to BJ, who was currently struggling to rip off a peice of duct tape that someone had placed over his mouth. So thats why he hadn't said anything yet... "Stay silent and I will explain."

They wore a grey Avengers T-shirt with blue jeans and a dark teal-colored baggy jacket tied around their waist. Their shoes were black-and-white converse with rainbow dots all over it and a rainbow pride flag on the bottom. They had short, half shaved dark brown hair and blue-rimmed glasses. Their face was slightly freckled, and their skin was pale, though their arms were lightly tanned. None could tell whether they were male or female. Their frame seemed feminine and petite, but how they carried themself and the tone of their voice made it impossible to tell for certain.

Beej flipped them off. Everyone ignored him.

"So what is this? Where are we? Who are you? Why—" Adam began to question, but the person put a hand up to silence him so they could continue.

"Sorry Adam, but I'm about to answer that, dont freak." They laughed a bit and waved him off before continuing. "You can call me Rue! I brought you here for a very...special reason." No one liked the way they smirked, and all but the still-struggling demon resolved to remain silent. "Aw, dont worry! It's just to watch something, listen to a few songs! I come from a world where you all are fictional characters, and there was a musical made about you all! I only brought you here so you could watch it! Your time is frozen while you're here, but as soon as the musical is over, you're free to go back to your regularly scheduled singing and waiting! Also-" The doors all slammed shut, big locks keeping them closed. "No one's leaving till it's done. These walls and doors will even keep ghosts and demons in, so dont get any ideas..."

"What're ya' all lookin' at me for?"...Is what BJ had meant to say. Due to the duct tape still covering his mouth(the damn stuff just wouldn't come off!), it sounded more like odd humming, muffled and impossible to understand. The ghosts inched away further from the demon, while the teenage goth shot him a death glare...no pun intended.

"So what? We're just gonna listen to a few songs then go back home?" Lydia said sarcastically. But Rue just smiled.

"Exactly! No biggie, okay? We'll start the first song now!" The room darkened, but muffled screetching brought all their attention to BJ, who had now given up on trying to get the tape off, and was now just trying to speak through the tape, which was working wonders....not really.

"Fiiiiine!" Rue groaned, and with a snap of her fingers, the tape slid off Beej's mouth and he was allowed speech once again.

"FiRsT oF aLL—!" Beetlejuice began, anger  and an unnameable emotion coatinf his voice, but he was quickly cut off by the sound of music from the stage.

The first song started playing. And so it had begun...