Chapter Six

Kurt sighed as he flopped on top of Sebastian, who was sprawled across one of the couches in the Warbler's practice room. Ignoring his best friend's grunt of annoyance, he looked towards Jeff, sprawled across another couch with a sleeping Nick in his lap.

"Jeffieeeee, I'm boredddd."

Jeff huffed out a beat of laughter, turning his page in his book before returning said hand to it's job of running through his boyfriend's hair.

"Well, Kurtsie, what do you wanna do? There's really not much to do in Ohio in the middle of December, even on a Friday. Go out to eat? Maybe go to the movies? The mall? The-"

"Jeff, you dumbass, why would you do that, you know he's going to say the-"

"Mall! We're going to the mall! Come on, boys! Up!" Jeff and Sebastian both sighed. Jeff's eyes widen as Kurt looked towards the sleeping boy in his lap.

"Kurt, no, i'll wake him-"

It was too late.

With a wicked grin, Kurt zoomed from his position draped over Sebastian an dived on top of the sleeping boy.

"Son-of-a-bi-"

...

"Come on, guys! We still haven't even gone to half the stores I want to and-"

Jeff let out a low whine from his spot on Nick, who was giving the boy a piggy back ride. Sebastian joined, groaning low.

"Kurt, Princess, we've been here for hours, there's not even much to do at this mall, and I'm hungry." The last part sounded more like a petulant five year old, but no one cared. Kurt huffed, crossing his arms, despite the number of bags in his arms.

"Fine, you guys can wait in the food court! I need to get the rest of your guys' Christmas gifts anyways! If you need me, you know where I'll be." With a huff, he turned and walked briskly to the next store.

The remaining three boys sighed in relief, dragging themselves to the food court and dropping down in chairs.

"How is he not on any sport teams? He's not only fast, but he's got stamina for fucking days!" Nick groaned. Sebastian sighed, rolling his head from side to side to stretch his neck.

"I already regret not following him, I want to know what he's getting us. I know he's gotten us plenty, Everytime we're with him he's picking up something for one of us, and who knows what he does when he goes alone!"

Jeff hummed, stretching his legs out in front of him.

"His heart is so big. I love Kurtsie, he deserves nothing but the best." Jeff eyed Sebastian as he said this, a wicked glint in his eyes. Sebastian huffed, looking away from the blond.

"Shut up. I'm getting food. Don't have sex while I'm gone." Sebastian's grin returned to his face as he watched the two boys turn red.

...

"Okay, it's been nearly an hour. We should go find him before we go crazy." Nick decided. The others nodded, agreeing.

"Besides, maybe we'll get a peek at what he bought, maybe find out who it's for." Jeff grinned.

"Come on, let's just go find our boy." Sebastian added.

"You mean your boy-" Jeff began to tease and Sebastian quickly flipped him off, ignoring the warm blush coming to his face as they walked into the store Kurt had entered earlier.

"Shut up, Sterling. Or I'll tell Nick everything you've ever told Kurt before you started dating." Jeff quickly closed his mouth, while Nick looked intrigued.