𝑵𝑰𝑵𝑬𝑻𝑬𝑬𝑵

"he's so fucking beautiful, beverly. you don't understand the effect he has on me." richie whispered, making sure to be quiet just in case anyone was up, "anything he says affects me..anything at all. i've known him for..what? a month? and i feel like i've known him for years and i hate it. i've never felt this way about anyone at all! and he's like-an angel on fucking earth.."

"y'know he's kind of taller than you?"

"shut up! he's-he's slightly taller!" richie whisper yelled and sighed, "i hate liking him. he's wayyyy out of my league and he's straight..i think..but! he could have any girl or guy in this word, which he'll pick anyone over me. why do i gotta have stupid
feelings?"

"hey richie, let's stop worrying about this for a second and go to sleep, okay? i was told that there will be pancakes in the morning." beverly put a pillow on top of richie's head, "sleep now, my child."

"fucking dork." richie chuckled and pushed the pillow away, he said a quick goodnight to bev before turning on his side and closing his eyes.

when richie woke up to beverly screaming, "THERE'S FUCKING PANCAKES!" and running upstairs, he didn't expect himself to be tired and sluggish throughout the day. he walked upstairs and plopped down on the seat in the dining room, lazily shoving (mike's amazing) pancakes into his mouth, mumbling a reply to ben when he asked if the curly haired boy was okay.

richie thought if he took a nap at his own home he would be fine, but that nap was close to two days. he doesn't know how or why he slept that long, all he knew is that in between sleeping hours and stood up to get water or go to the bathroom.

"what the fuck do you wa-stan! hi! how do you know where i live, my mom is home she doesn't like vis-" richie rambled to the boy standing in front of him, being cut off when stan said, "you didn't answer anyone for almost two days, it's 3 am and everyone told me to check on you."

richie smiled nervously, opening the door wide enough so stan could come inside the neglected house that smelled of booze and cancer cigarettes. "so stannyyy, what's the real reason you came over at 3 am?" he asked with a smirk and sat on his bed.

"definitely not to see your filthy house..i thought your mom was home?" stan sat down at the desk chair and watched richie anxiously look around. "she's at a work meeting, along with my da-"

"cut the crap."

"stop cutting me off, stanny baby! you know i not lyin! my parents are very rich, busy people that rarely come home." richie thought he sounded truthful, but he actually didn't.

"..we should hang out all day today, fuck school. we could get to know each other..everything about each other?" stan nodded to himself, looking at richie with a smile of hope. he wanted to know mystery boy tozier.

"sure thing, baby doll. but if you ask my dick size i can tell you right now! it's 9 in-"

"i'm gonna change my mind."

"okay, okay!! i'm sorry!" richie smiled softly and looked around again, not anxious, more nervous of what he was gonna confess to stan. "what's your favorite animal, baby?"

"bird..and don't call me that."