Chapter 5- Here We Go Again-(Part 1)

Preview-

Jalissa's POV~

It was all supposed to be a regular day. The sun was shining, the air was warm. There was no cloud in sight. We were just chilling in the living room, talking and laughing. That's when i felt a sudden breeze. I looked around, but nothing was in sight. A few minutes later, i fell asleep, right in Ray's arms. But it wasn't just a regular sleep. I saw myself sleeping. In my dream.  Or was it a dream...

It was more like a hallucination. I saw different kinds of moving lights all around the house. It was getting dark, like an eerie darkness. It was green darkness. Although, the tv was still going and it looked as if the boys and girls were still watching it.

All of a sudden, a breeze crept behind me, and i shivered. I turned to see a dark shadow. I dared not to scream, because i couldn't hear myself at all. There was all silence. It was like i was following the shadow, because I was walking right through the front door. The world was dark, just...everything was dark. I soon found myself in some kind of warehouse.

A sudden sound escaped the hall, and i was lead directly to the door.

PoohDa, at my surprise, was tied up to a chair, and prince was standing right behind her. I opened my mouth wide, but no sound came out.

"Do you see him,ha! That's my boy!"

I shot myself around.

"Missed me?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ray's Pov~

I was sitting watching tv, when i felt a little shake.

I turned to Jalissa, who was still sound asleep.

"Did you feel a shake?" Bre asked. Everyone shook their head except for me. "I felt it," i said, scratching my head. I felt another shake. All of a sudden, my hearing went blank, and then a voice popped up in my head.  

“Ray…....Ray”

“Come….come with me Ray,…come…”

A slight hissing sound sounded through my ears. Suddenly, I could hear screaming, and the house shook.

“I SAID COME WITH ME RAY! COME WITH ME!”

“RAY! “Prod screamed, he held on to the couch. Jalissa’s body was rising in the air.

Please tell me this is a hallucination.

I wish I could tell you yes...but sweetie, this is revenge.