Chapter 6- Switched

Roc's POV-

I'm pretty sure I'm still in my body...I mean...I don't feel anything. I can't see anything. I don't hear anything. I might as well be nothing, but I am thinking something.

Am I dead?

Ray's POV-

Im now In Roc's body. Sounds weird, but I'm possessing him, just so I can tell everyone what's going on.

"Roc...come on!" Bre started to shake Roc's body to death, tears running down her slightly pale face. As soon as I stepped in, I felt a wave of shock in my body-well..temporary spirit. My body on the couch was still knocked out . Nobody seemed to worry about that. 

I opened my eyes slowly, feeling difference in Roc's body. Yes, I'm still possessing him, but i have to say it's my body for now.

I slapped my hand onto my face, groaning in waking pain. Then I felt something wet....

Didn't roc learn to stop peeing in his pants? Damn...i feel the shit.

Bre returned a surprised glance, and suddenly threw herself at me, wailing in joy. "OH MY GOD YOU'RE ALIVE." She squeezed me tighter, letting out a large exhale. I let out a small, croaky laugh. "I was dead?" 

I tried to seem like Roc. But Roc got a hard ass personality. Try to mock him, and you won't here no laughs...just the silence of stares.

Bre let go and stared me in the eyes. I've honestly haven't seen Bre so up close before. I have to say that she's beautiful...

Prod came over to me and ruffled his hands through my hair. 

(A/N: Just in case yall may be confused...when his says 'my' and stuff, he means Roc's body...you know...since he kind of possessed him...yep.)

I crept a small smirk. "Yes you were 'dead'." Prod sarcastically replied, giving my head a little push with his finger. I narrowed eyes at him. Kia walked over and gave me a soft hug. "I'm glad you're okay." she whispered, standing back and smiling. I grinned forcibly, blinking a couple of times. I slapped the side of my cheek, feeling the dripping blood. 

God, Roc bled buckets.

"I'll go get some wipes..." Kia said, slugging her way up the stairs. Prod turned his head to me, watching me not react whatsoever. He frowned. "Roc.Don't you hate baby wipes?"

He does?

I stuttered. "Baby wipes? O-oh yeah!" I shook my head quickly,"Please don't bring those..I hate it!" I obviously acted. I rose from the ground. "I'll wipe it off on my own". I stumbled t the kitchen, not use to the height of Roc's body. Damn, he's taller than i thought.

I opened the drawers under the sink, finding a roll of paper towels. 

Maybe If i write something on these, and stick 'em somewhere, they'll know its me..Ray...not Roc. They'll probably help me...

Before I could take any action, Bre popped up behind me, with a wet towel in her hands. "Lemme do it" she said, slapping the towel onto my face, wiping the blood off. I stood narrowing my eyes as she chuckled. 

Come on...is this really the time to chuckle? My half dead body is laying on the damn couch...and you ain't griefin' ?

I joined in with her, laughing only a little, until she wrapped her arms around my neck, leaving me to swallow. She was up so close to my face...I don't know what to do. I watched out the corner of my eye as Prod and Kia lifted my body real body and carried it up the steps. My eyes widened as I felt warm lips on my neck. Bre's arm wrapped around my mid-section. "I hope you're still okay." she said in a soft, yet seductive voice. Her eyes locked towards mine. I tried to turn away...but lord were her eyes beautiful.