O N E

It was another busy night in Artificial Love, bodies grinding and dancing on the dance floor, newest hits blasting through the speakers, people all along the bar drinking or waiting for their drinks, and people lined up outside waiting to be let in. It was Saturday night so it was expected. One Saturday night every month was always the busiest, for it was when all the nine owners put on a show for the guests.

Artificial Love was one of the most popular if not the top club in Korea that people visited. It gained a reputation ever since their first performance. The nine owners work in the bar as well, three of them work as bartenders, three of them work as waiters and the last three work as fake customers, they keep an eye on the club.

As it got later and later more people arrive, little fights start but quickly dissipate into nothing when they are threatened to get thrown out of the club. It's like there is electricity in the air, no-one can stay still. Excitement running through their veins as the time of the performance grows closer. All the owners are smirking at everyone knowing why they are so excited.

The performance had never changed, the choreography didn't, neither did the song or clothes, but no-one cared.

----------------

As it was nearing 10:30pm the lights were dulling slowly, the nine owners were getting changed into their clothes. Their pants were black leather-like material with studs going down the outside of their leg, they had black combat boots on with a heel. Their shirts were two-toned black cotton long sleeves, each was different some had slits all the way down and others only on the shoulder. The owners also sang as well so they were getting their mics hooked up and connected.

----------------

At exactly 10:30pm on the dot, all the lights went out. The crowd yelled and screamed in joy, knowing the performance was starting. White and purple-pink lights starting rotating around, making the club light up with those colours. The beat started and the owners started to pop with the beat, canes in their hands.

Their right hands running down from the left side of their neck down to the middle of their chest, bouncing off as they go into a crouch before moving smoothly back up while gently stroking the cane with their right hand. "Artificial lover, cheoeumbuteo neon." From the end of the cane their right hand goes out and to their right side, arm straight and hand in a light fist. Their head turning to the right as their arm extends before it turns back to the front. As their head turns they do a small body roll.

They step off with their left foot diagonally before spinning slowly around the cane and swapping it from their left hand to their right, it now stands next to them on their right. When they swap the cane from hand to hand they do a little step, when they land they do another small body roll.

They drop into a crouch with their legs open wide, cane out in front of their right leg. Popping left and right with the beat. "Silchemajeo undercover cover." Spinning 90 degrees to their left and taking a step back on their left foot then right, sliding their left to follow. They spin the cane around anti-clockwise in front of them, when it hits the ground again they do a little jump and skip. "Uh ige naneun sarangieotda mideo." They take a step forward on their right foot and come to a stop with their left foot next to their right.

"Hyeonsiljeogiji ahndeon neojiman (deo kkeullyeo)." They pick the cane up with their right hand, their hand about halfway down the cane, their left hand holds onto the cane about a hands length away from their right, their arms are crossed. They spin the cane 180 degrees and their arms unfold, from there they bring the handle of the cane towards their chest making the cane become horizontal. They bring the end down and past their hip, moving with the cane so they turn to their right and the end of the can is up in the air. They let go of the cane with their left hand and grab it higher to the upside of the cane and then they let go with their right hand.