Meeting You

Hufttt.. It was really heavy rainy day, when I met someone. He covered his body with black thin jacket and protect himself under his big umbrella. Long clean facial structure, fair skin and pointed nose. Height around 180 cm and cool gesture with both hands inside pockets. Sometimes he looked at his surroundings, including me.

We stood up at bus stand. I was few inch away from him. I tried to move far abit from him, but he followed in turn. He turned to me and closer his face to mine. I felt nervous. He opened his mouth when I closed my eyes.

Suddenly a voice came in:
"There's something on your hair". He tried to grab thing. It stucked in between my ear and hair. It's a pencil!

Oh Beloved God, I forgot that I just finished editting my Novel. It was really embarrassing and quickly I said 'Thank You' to him. He nodded and turned back to his place. He left after the bus came.

"That was really embarrasing" I mumbeled to myself after he left.

Suddenly the bus came and I went inside. While I was going to go inside the bus, suddenly a group of students came inside the bus. I was imbalanced when I want to scan my card to the bus machine. I accidentally dropped the card and I saw a guy picked that card. It was the same guy as previous guy just now!

"What is happening? Why are you here? " I tried to ask him but the crowd of students separate two of us.

"That is what was happened, Price" Now, I am laying down on my bestfriend bed. She lives with her younger sister in an apartment. The apartment is not luxurious, but middle class style. Complete all-in-one. I still have to struggle for few months to pay the apartment loan. But she is different because she comes from wealth family.

"Then what's next? Are you meeting any of them these days? Why dont you try to ask for their name or phone number? Maybe you can get chance to be good friend?" She is drying up her hair while asking so much questions.

I just answered "Well, you know that they are strangers right" I know that my bestfriend sometimes could talk non sense to me. And she just said "Yeah but why there are two same guys appearing in front of you if they dont have intention to you"

"Maybe just coincidence and.. tringg... tringg... " I am trying to grab my phone that ringing and it is my BOSS!

"What a good boss disturbing you on weekend" Price feels annoyed for Boss because my Boss always disturbed me even on my resting days.

I pick up the phone call and when I want to say hellooo suddenly "Hey Revenue!! Where are you now? Come to office! Urgent!!!"

"Hi Boss, I am still in my house and this is my resting day. I have done my report and submit it to you. So why do you still want me to come to office?" I try to keep calm and answer him nicely.

"There is important visitor coming by today, but I am still on my business trip. So you have to entertain him... hmm I meant you have to guide him to see our office. Okay, whatever it is, go prepare and come to office now because he is reaching soon by 23 minutes! Bye!"

He pick off the call. I just get ready taking shower, wear skirt, shirt and bit make up. I also prepare any documents to bring to the office. My bestfriend just sit down and confusely see me running there and here.

"I go first, Price! I have to catch bus! Bye!!" Not even waiting for Price respond, I walk fastly and wait at the bus stand. I hurrily walk up to the bus and scan my card.

I reach company and look at so many people have been waiting outside. They are journalists! Oh Juishhitt! My Boss is trying to kill me! I try to approach one of the journalist and asked "Are you all here coming to interview Mr. Profit?"

"Hi, no, we are coming to meet Mr. Quantity." Suddenly all of journalists run into one of the guy that come from the lobby entrance company. The light of camera is too bright and shiny.. It makes me cannot see clearly who is standing there. A guy with black hat and jacket.

"Hi, Mr. Quantity, are you coming to take over this V Branch?" When that guy try to take off his hat, my eyes turn bigger and try to endure to scream but, "whatttt the hell?? Why is him again???"

~To be continue~