Why?

I quickly cover my face with my jacket and run through the journalist. Crowd everywhere. I cant even breath. Suddenly a hand grab me and said, "Bring me to your office."

"What?" I see him stand in the middle of journalists. I was captured by few photographers and some of them raise question:

"Who is she, Mr. Quantity?"
"Is she your girlfriend, Mr. Quantity?"
"Are you dated secretly?..."

A lot of questions throwing in to us until I felt dizzy. I could not even breath and try to bring him to our office located at level 777. After reach, I tried to show him our Meeting Room, just in the left side of Office Entrance. I gave him a cup of coffee.

"Why are you look so fancy?" He asked.
"Because my Boss asked me to meet our Special Guest today, somemore it's during weekend. I am kinda tired for a whole week to finish my task, but he still keep asking me to work. Saturday, man! You know, right? What kind of Boss that asking me this and that to do whatever he want? I think that Special Guest is just his excuse to make me become his bodyguard during weekend.." I just realize that I suddenly nonstop talking in front of him.

"Ooopsss, sorry. I am talking too much after those crazy crowd. May I know how can I address you? And why do you want to come to our office?" I ask him while taking out my file and put onto the table infront of me.

"Oh yea, let me introduce myself. My name is Quantity 7. You can call me Q. I am the Special Guest that your Boss said. Nice to meet you" I startled and he smiled sarcastically while put his hand out to me.

Oh mommy, what should I do? I have so many thoughts when I try to shake his hand. His face kinda murder that prepare to kill me. Before I spoke out, he said: "Come and show me all area of the office". He stand up and walk inside the office.

"Okay, Mr. Q" I keep calm and follow his way.

"Where is your CEO office? Please head me to it" his first question about the office. Why CEO? Why not Pantry or Toilet? Why I have such thoughts?

"This way, sir. It is the blue door, with security fingerprint. Nobody could enter his office except my Boss." While I guide him to other way, he directly use his fingerprint and "Waitt, sir.. Why can you scan use your fingerprint?" So many curiousity in my mind. This is really weird.

"Because it is my room. The room that I will stay from now on. You should also come in and experience it" said him while he open the door. I felt disgusting with his words. What he meant by experience it..

"Why do you look confuse? Just come in and have a look into my room."

He grab me in and I see such a long desk with big painting at the back of his chair. It is wide glass with typical light painting on it. The sofa is parked in front of the wide glass and TV is just on the opposite of the wide glass. Coffee machine is on the right side of long desk. Small mattress is beside Television.

"Wow, it's amazing. How could have time to decorate all these things? As I know, CEO does not have luxurious taste. His decoration is always black and white." I talked while looking across the wide glass.

"It just a simple work. But how could you know about CEO when you never get into his office before? Are you peeping on him?" He brew coffee for him but give tea to me. "You dont like coffee, do you?"

"How come you know that I dont like coffee?" I grab the tea from his hand.

"Because girls normally dont like it. It is just simple stereotype. Everyone can guess it"

While he's trying to look into the file, I ask him nervously "So you are the CEO for this term?"

"Yeas, how could I scan my fingerprint I am not? And you will be my Assistant from tomorrow onwards. So you have to follow me now" He grab my hand and go out from the office. We reach into his red jet car, he open the door for me.

"Can I ask where will we be heading to?" I try to keep calm to avoid panick.

"We are heading to our favourite place." He push me into the car. And drive go out from the building.

He drive me to restaurant. It is 1 o'clock in the afternoon and I realized that I havent had my meal. "You see, this is our favourite place. Food. You havent eat anything right? So do I."

"Then why do you drink coffee just now? It is not good for your digestion if you had it before meal.

"I have bread in the morning before coming to the office. Meanwhile, you are not. Have some salad, here." He give me some veges and put them onto my plate.

"I felt weird. Why do you know alot of things about me?" I eat the salad that he gave to me.

"It is usual things that woman always do." He makes eye contact and look at me deeply.

"No, it is not usual for all woman to do the same thing. Some women like coffee, and others tea. How could you exactly know my favourite tea is Black Tea without sugar? And this place is my favourite restaurant? How about this salad?" It's my turn to look at him deeply.

He stop from eating the salad and turn to my side. "Because I am your partner.."

~To be continue~