Level 1: The Dead will rise again!

Qrow and Winter fell in love and had two children!

Dylan and Y/N Schnee, the two were brothers Y/N being the older brother...

Winter entrusted the two of you to her father Jacques Schnee, but the only thing that happened was abuse!

In a private room in the Schnee mansion

Jacques: "You little shits should have never been born!"

Jacques: "Winter should have never had you disgrace!"

Jacques: "You two filths dirties our family name!"

Y/N: "What did we do to deserve this!?"

Dylan: "Brother, grandpa is scary..."

Jacques: "Don't ever call me your grandpa!"

Jacques tries to punch Dylan, but Y/N took the punch for him, knocking him back!

Jacques then went out of the room and locked the door

A few days later

Winter found out about the abuse but was able to only take Dylan

Jacques reported that Y/N died in an accident, but kept you in the secret room!

Winter dropped and forgot some documents in the mansion that you were able to take without anyone noticing

Y/N took the document that showed the picture of the Author and read it, it was about Cybertechnology advancements, Y/N's mind was in top gear and could think of upgrades in the documents!

Jacques: "Your mother forgot about you! It just goes to show that you're worthless!"

Jacques then leaves the room

Y/N was left alone in the room hidden in the mansion, he was continually abused verbally, mentally, and physically! for months, his sanity slowly fading away...

When Y/N was sleeping, Jacques took him to a bullhead and went to a forest full of Grimm then decided to throw him out into the forest full of Grimm!

Y/N: "What's going on-WOAHHHH!" he says as he is waking up and thrown off the bullhead!

Then Y/N hits the ground!

Y/N: "Why is this happening to me!?"

Then a Beowolf came and tried to attack Y/N!

Y/N: "Damn! I don't have any weapons!"

Y/N then picks up a rock and hits the Beowolf multiple times!

He hits the mask, then hits it over and over and over again!

Then Y/N proceeds to take a large rock and threw it at the Beowolf destroying its head completely!

A few hours have passed ever since Y/N got stuck in the forest!

He felt hungry now, but all there was left was the Grimm that he killed earlier.

So he made a fire cut a chunk of the Beowolf and ate it, but little did he know every time he ate it his hair gone from white to black and his eyes turn from blue to purple!

He ate the Beowolf and felt pain from his body! He didn't know but his body ached all over!

His body slowly growing claws and his body painfully getting stronger and faster, as well as adapting to this new mutated body!

He ran to the nearest lake trying to find a reflection! 

But all he was able to see was just himself with purple eyes, his hair gone from white to black! and his body growing claws in his hands! But all he could see was power and lots of it!