Level 2: Game Master arrives

Dylan Pov:

Thanks to the training from mom and dad, I could finally reach my dream to become a huntsman!

me: "Thanks Mom, Dad"

Mom: "You're welcome, but are you sure you want to attend Beacon, I mean Atlas has far superior facilities"

me: "It's okay mom, I think I'm fine with Beacon, I don't need to use your rank for my graduation, I need to earn it!"

Dad: "Relax Winter, he's our son!"

me: "Though I wish brother was here!"

Winter: "I knew I should've never untrusted you two to my father, especially after he hid him and you, then abused you two!"

Winter: "Qrow, You should keep an eye on Dylan ok!"

Qrow: "Yeah! I'll do that Ice Queen"

Winter: "Qrow..."

Dylan just giggles

Dylan: "Well bye mom and dad!"

Winter and Qrow: "Love you to son!"

Then I went on my journey to Beacon

Y/N Pov:

I was in the forest hunting for a certain girl!

I saw that they attended Beacon, though I would rather only kill her, and not the entire school!

I killed the remaining huntsman around the area and proceeded with Cinder to get the remaining dust in Vale!

I then saw a Weiss Schnee and I smiled a bit, but I caused Cinder and Emerald to shiver due to my smile...

I thought of ways to torture her and kill her, along with the rest of her deadbeat family!

I was with Cinder until a Huntress arrived and knocked down the Bullhead I was in!

The huntress then restrained me!

Silver hair and Green scarf: "Do you know who I am?"

me: "Sorry your magic is a piece of crap Wizard of Oz..."

Ozpin: "I see that we're already out of introductions..."

me: "Yeah and Glynda Goodwitch over there!"

Ozpin: "I see, nice to meet you Y/N Schnee"

me: "who's that!" I said with venom!

Ozpin: "Your old name!"

Ozpin: "You know I could get you back to your family Mr.Schnee"

me: "As if those bastards will care, they will only forget about me like last time!"

I then break free of the handcuffs then wore the Buggle Driver and shot the ground with the Bugvisor!

I took out a blank gashat that I created and inserted it into the Bugvisor and stabbed myself collecting my semblance as data!